The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS


    Pets @ Home

    Share
    avatar
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-03-06
    Age : 26
    Location : Manchester, England

    Pets @ Home

    Post  Veago on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:04 pm

    Has anyone heard anymore on this? i read somewhere not too long ago that their still working on it so it's not been canceled.
    avatar
    Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

    Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2009-02-24
    Age : 62
    Location : Yakima, WA

    Re: Pets @ Home

    Post  Speedracer1955 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:36 am

    I don't know but there should be some information on the UK site about the Eye Pets since I think that would make a great companion purchase to get the PS3 Eye. Would drive PS3 accessory sales some... Maybe even put the Aquatopia aquarium in the Harbour Studio Apt.. Or how about a picture frame connected to some of the Eye Toy art apps. so that you can make different scenes to put up in your Personal spaces...
    avatar
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-03-06
    Age : 26
    Location : Manchester, England

    Re: Pets @ Home

    Post  Veago on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:57 am

    Speedracer1955 wrote:I don't know but there should be some information on the UK site about the Eye Pets since I think that would make a great companion purchase to get the PS3 Eye. Would drive PS3 accessory sales some... Maybe even put the Aquatopia aquarium in the Harbour Studio Apt.. Or how about a picture frame connected to some of the Eye Toy art apps. so that you can make different scenes to put up in your Personal spaces...

    that'd be good to have the aquatopia in your space, i didnt buy it but i probably would consider it if it was in Home
    avatar
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

    Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 32
    Location : Normal, IL

    Re: Pets @ Home

    Post  Asuka on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm

    Well, it would definitely be nice to have the options of various fish tanks. As for other pets, I'm not sure if they would implement that. I say this mostly because of the mass amounts of coding that it would take for the pets to move around, do things, and make sure that they don't look like they're on a one-minute loop or something.
    avatar
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-03-06
    Age : 26
    Location : Manchester, England

    Re: Pets @ Home

    Post  Veago on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:13 pm

    Asuka wrote:Well, it would definitely be nice to have the options of various fish tanks. As for other pets, I'm not sure if they would implement that. I say this mostly because of the mass amounts of coding that it would take for the pets to move around, do things, and make sure that they don't look like they're on a one-minute loop or something.

    i don't think they care about the 1 minute loops thing tbh, look at the dancing animations, the trailers, and even the fish in Home square lol

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pets @ Home

    Post  Guest on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 pm

    if they dont have any real purpose i dont see the point! if i had a pitbull that i could sck on some annoying terds in the central plaza I would pay for it!
    avatar
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

    Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 32
    Location : Normal, IL

    Re: Pets @ Home

    Post  Asuka on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:58 am

    Veago wrote:i don't think they care about the 1 minute loops thing tbh, look at the dancing animations, the trailers, and even the fish in Home square lol
    Wait - you guys have fish? Wow...does the US even have fish? I want fish; I like fish. Who doesn't like fish?
    avatar
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-03-06
    Age : 26
    Location : Manchester, England

    Re: Pets @ Home

    Post  Veago on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 am

    Narde15 wrote:if they dont have any real purpose i dont see the point! if i had a pitbull that i could sck on some annoying terds in the central plaza I would pay for it!

    yeah but most of the items in home have no real purpose, it's decoration and adds an environment and a nice feel to a place or apartment, for example the BBQ, doesnt nothin yet looks good outside, or the samurai katana sword rack.
    avatar
    kelz_dunks4life
    Beta

    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-03-22
    Age : 30
    Location : Lanham, MD

    Re: Pets @ Home

    Post  kelz_dunks4life on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:49 pm

    I heard about them using this idea not too long ago. That they were gonna put in dogs, cats, etc. for use in your apartment, but didn't speak on anything about the Central Plaza and other locations, but they were gonna be placed in "The Stuff" Store

    Sponsored content

    Re: Pets @ Home

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:30 pm