WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

Home clothes.

Veago
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Home clothes.

Post  Veago on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:15 pm

I think that there should be more catagories of clothes, i know they have quite a select few as it is but i think that belts should be a good option to have, you could branch off with stuff from third parties like holsters for weapons from resident evil 5 (they have the gun attached to the pants rather then being able to wear with what ever outfit desired). also with belts the street fighter IV black belt (Ryu's & Ken's) would be a good item to wear with another outfit.

Also ties would be good to have as well, they might be placed under accesories in the future but you'd want to wear a tie ASWELL as accesories wouldnt you?

please feel free to express your opinions.
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Re: Home clothes.

Post  Asuka on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:05 pm

I would mostly like to see color options for the clothing items. Even if it's only two or three options, I'd be happy.
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281

Post  abkslovak on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:52 pm

I really agree. I would like to have my Sword with other stuff but noooo i have can only us it when im a ninja
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Post  Asuka on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Hey - at least you got a katana. Be thankful for that, since us girls got screwed in that department. Evil or Very Mad
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Hey Im sorry u gals got SCREWED out of that department they r fixing that slowly. Well look at the RE shirts u gals got screwed and I think u got them. If Im wrong u can Kill me in KZ2 all u want
    NJShadow
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  NJShadow on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Asuka wrote:I would mostly like to see color options for the clothing items. Even if it's only two or three options, I'd be happy.

Yeah, that would be my ideal wish as well. It opens the door for so much more customization.
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Yeah colour would be great, i actually thought of this the other day but had forgotten by the time i wrote this thread.... EU got screwed the most, we didnt even get Ninja or Pirates... *sigh*....i love ninjas.
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post  groovy341 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:48 pm

I would like to see more jeans from Diesel and some of their shoes and some.... well you know what I would like to see a lot more stuff from Diesel in general
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Post  Asuka on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:55 am

You know, what's sad is that I had never heard of any of the major brands in Home before they came to Home itself. I really must be living under a rock or something. 0_o
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:18 am

NJShadow wrote:
    Asuka wrote:I would mostly like to see color options for the clothing items. Even if it's only two or three options, I'd be happy.

Yeah, that would be my ideal wish as well. It opens the door for so much more customization.

Well they have Dress in Japan Home. yes I know but i think crashmurphy has it and it is like 22.00 Yen for it.
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:06 am

abkslovak wrote:
    NJShadow wrote:

Well they have Dress in Japan Home. yes I know but i think crashmurphy has it and it is like 22.00 Yen for it.

i thought that's not actually compatable with Home atm, thoughts it's a different application all together at the moment.........correct me if im wrong.
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:13 am

Veago wrote:
    abkslovak wrote:
    NJShadow wrote:

i thought that's not actually compatable with Home atm, thoughts it's a different application all together at the moment.........correct me if im wrong.

No your right 100% but I think they are just trying to test this one out. Thats why I think they just have it on the Japan PSN Store as of now.
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:29 am

abkslovak wrote:
    Veago wrote:
    abkslovak wrote:
    NJShadow wrote:

No your right 100% but I think they are just trying to test this one out. Thats why I think they just have it on the Japan PSN Store as of now.

true, i do hope they release it with home over in the US and EU though, it'd be amazing creating brands and having them sold in your shop where people can buy your creations and with the money u get (only goes to your wallet and can't withdraw it it'd probably be) you can purchase other items on the store.
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post  groovy341 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Asuka wrote:You know, what's sad is that I had never heard of any of the major brands in Home before they came to Home itself. I really must be living under a rock or something. 0_o

I have only heard of Diesel and Ligne Roset because I frequent the city quite often and I have to admit I am a bit of a designer whore. I bought an Armani suit for my wedding next year and I have an Armani watch and driving gloves. I swear I am never going to have any money but I sure will look like I do. My fiancé keeps telling me that I have to stop spending so frivolously when I get into substance abuse counseling because counselors and psychiatrists don't make as much money as software guys and I tell her that is why I buy the stuff now.
    kelz_dunks4life
    Beta

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Post  kelz_dunks4life on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:02 pm

As for clothes..I think it'll be more open on how we design our clothes when the Dress game app releases. I think it'll be neat to design your own t-shirts, jeans, etc..and be able to share and wear them in HOME.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:37 pm