The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS


    ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

    Share
    avatar
    Wolverine8780
    Flying Couch

    Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-02-24
    Age : 37
    Location : La Crosse , Wisconsin

    ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

    Post  Wolverine8780 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:06 pm

    How I love my darling Kacey so much. Shes such a sweetheart and lover of all things. We been together for 2 plus years and its official we have now shared everything. She gave me her cold lol ...I been sick the last week blah. So much for vacation.
    avatar
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04
    Age : 36
    Location : California

    Re: ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

    Post  groovy341 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:30 pm

    Ain't love grand.

    2+ years and you just now have gotten a cold from her. Wow, impressive immune system there buddy.
    avatar
    Wolverine8780
    Flying Couch

    Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-02-24
    Age : 37
    Location : La Crosse , Wisconsin

    Re: ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

    Post  Wolverine8780 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:33 pm

    yeah i compare it to that of supermans .. only kryptonite can bring this guy down ... well i guess kacey is kryptonite.
    avatar
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04
    Age : 36
    Location : California

    Re: ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

    Post  groovy341 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:37 pm

    Wolverine8780 wrote:yeah i compare it to that of supermans .. only kryptonite can bring this guy down ... well i guess kacey is kryptonite.




    OH NOES!
    avatar
    Wolverine8780
    Flying Couch

    Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-02-24
    Age : 37
    Location : La Crosse , Wisconsin

    Re: ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

    Post  Wolverine8780 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 pm

    Aw nice picture , thats pwnage
    avatar
    TRICKY_USMC
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15
    Location : Daphne, AL

    Re: ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

    Post  TRICKY_USMC on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:51 pm

    lol i have to agree that's crazy you are just now getting a cold after 2 years plus..

    i have been with my fiance for 1 year and a half now and the first 2 months i was with her i had a serious cold and then i got the worse case of staph infection all over my body and could of died because she gave it to me. uhh let's see i have had mono, colds, staph, headache, bruises..lol yeah we share everything Razz

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

    Post  Guest on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:53 pm

    groovy341 wrote:
    Wolverine8780 wrote:yeah i compare it to that of supermans .. only kryptonite can bring this guy down ... well i guess kacey is kryptonite.




    OH NOES!

    on the floor lol
    avatar
    Wolverine8780
    Flying Couch

    Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-02-24
    Age : 37
    Location : La Crosse , Wisconsin

    Re: ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

    Post  Wolverine8780 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:02 pm

    TRICKY_USMC wrote:lol i have to agree that's crazy you are just now getting a cold after 2 years plus..

    i have been with my fiance for 1 year and a half now and the first 2 months i was with her i had a serious cold and then i got the worse case of staph infection all over my body and could of died because she gave it to me. uhh let's see i have had mono, colds, staph, headache, bruises..lol yeah we share everything Razz

    yeah id say I had luck on my side ... lets hope this isnt a downward spiral tho I don't need anymore bad things to happen.
    avatar
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

    Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 32
    Location : Normal, IL

    Re: ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

    Post  Asuka on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:41 pm

    Yeah, I've done that with the boy myself. It's always an interesting topic of conversation.

    Sponsored content

    Re: ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:39 am