The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

+2
abkslovak
CrashMurphy
6 posters

Animal Abuse

CrashMurphy
    CrashMurphy
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Animal Abuse Empty Animal Abuse

Post  CrashMurphy Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:58 am

Everyone may or may not know about this by now, but a website was set up to gather all of the information related to this case.

Basically, a kid beats up the family cat while his brother films it. Film gets posted and people are outraged (naturally). Some people decide to to some online sleuthing and eventually track down the kid. Hooray for Internet justice.

http://www.kenny-glenn.net/
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Animal Abuse Empty Re: Animal Abuse

Post  abkslovak Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:12 am

WTF im sorry but why film this kinda of stuff. Im so freaking glad when I was younger I never got my stuff recored lol I used to be mean to cats like I stuck a close pin on there tail and let them go wild. I didnt see the video sorry so I really dont know what happen or how bad that cat is in know cus of this retared kid.
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post  JamesSoprano Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 am

i won't watch the video cause people who abuse animals .. i wish i can do the same to them .. that's MY KINDA JUSTICE ... kicked a cat .. i'l do it too you .. hit it with a stick ? i'l do the same .... whatever it is .. it's a sin animals get treated like this really it pisses me off and i hope the kids get caught and never is allowed pets EVER AGAIN and i hope they get some major payback for it.
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Post  Asuka Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:25 am

I'm with JS on this one. As most of you can figure out here, I'm a hardcore animal fanatic, and just reading that made me sick; I wouldn't dare watch the clips. I just kept picturing my own cat and almost wanted to cry.
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380

Post  BitRunner Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:38 pm

Thank God for the cat that the kid hits like a little b*tch. I'm desensitized to a lot of things but that struck a nerve watching that video, I hope something gets done to those kids whether it's justice or street justice, freakin' mutants.
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post  groovy341 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:48 pm

I hate animal abusers. I own a pit bull and these types of people are the very reason I can't walk down the street with him and not have people press themselves against windows in fear. If people abuse animals then they should be locked the f*ck up. Period. What kind of sick piece of sh*t hurts an animal in the first place. It is basically defenseless when compared to a human. It is an issue of control and power abuse. These little bastards need to be taken out back and have the crap kicked out of them. And let us not forget that the first signs of a serial murderer are animal abuse and bed wetting past the onset of puberty. So does this little sh*thead piss the bed?

Sorry, I am done now.
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Post  Asuka Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:53 pm

You have a bit bull? You are so lucky!!!! I've met lots of bit bulls at dog shows, and they are the sweetest things you'll ever meet. They have such a bad rap thanks to the ramrods that abuse them. *tear*

Last edited by Asuka on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post  groovy341 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Yeah he is the sweetest thing in the world and it makes me furious to see news of dog fighting rings or whatnot. I mean if you met my dog you would never be able to understand how people could hurt them or even how they themselves could be mean. He sleeps in the bed like a person with his head sticking out on the pillow and one arm out of the cover. It really is ridiculous. Pit bulls also have such empathy towards people that it is unreal how well their mood matches their humans.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 am