The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS


    Let's play a little game called

    Share
    avatar
    JamesSoprano
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Halifax NS, Canada

    Let's play a little game called

    Post  JamesSoprano on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:58 pm

    Find How Many Users that don't have The Online And Last Time Visited On The PS Forums

    A.K.A: How Many Clones Pelite Has in his own threads


    Rules

    Post Username

    and Post LINK ( URL ) whatever to persons profile here

    Example:


    Pelite

    http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/profile?user.id=1831441


    ok so who ever else adds more i will add to the list here
    avatar
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

    Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 38
    Location : DFW, Texas

    Re: Let's play a little game called

    Post  BitRunner on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:07 pm

    Is it time for me to write a Regex parser for scraping the contents of the HC forums and programmatically look up the profile for each poster? Very Happy
    avatar
    JamesSoprano
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Halifax NS, Canada

    Re: Let's play a little game called

    Post  JamesSoprano on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 pm

    LOL

    well you don't need too look at everyone .. just " Suspicious Ones Suspect " usually ass kissing ones.

    don't have too look far lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Let's play a little game called

    Post  Guest on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:27 pm

    I think everyone that posts on that thread regularly is proph himself or a lost cause. Its only a matter of time before the truth surfaces anyway.

    Their is a sleeper cell within the HC and when they get the chance they will insite a mutiny. All of this thread padding is irony in the making, the quest for instant gratification and all.
    avatar
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

    Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 37
    Location : NYC

    Re: Let's play a little game called

    Post  jiggyteddy on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:40 pm

    Narde15 wrote:I think everyone that posts on that thread regularly is proph himself or a lost cause. Its only a matter of time before the truth surfaces anyway.

    Their is a sleeper cell within the HC and when they get the chance they will insite a mutiny. All of this thread padding is irony in the making, the quest for instant gratification and all.
    Funny that you mention this because I have always said there are moles in his ranks.

    I think he had better pay attention to it now more than ever... and I will be there to curb stomp him when the time is appropriate.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Let's play a little game called

    Post  Guest on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:56 pm

    jiggyteddy wrote:
    Narde15 wrote:I think everyone that posts on that thread regularly is proph himself or a lost cause. Its only a matter of time before the truth surfaces anyway.

    Their is a sleeper cell within the HC and when they get the chance they will insite a mutiny. All of this thread padding is irony in the making, the quest for instant gratification and all.
    Funny that you mention this because I have always said there are moles in his ranks.

    I think he had better pay attention to it now more than ever... and I will be there to curb stomp him when the time is appropriate.

    I had no idea you were so in touch with the hood! Curb stomp haha thats gonna get your gym shoes/sneakers bloody.
    avatar
    TRICKY_USMC
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15
    Location : Daphne, AL

    Re: Let's play a little game called

    Post  TRICKY_USMC on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:57 pm

    Narde15 wrote:
    jiggyteddy wrote:
    Narde15 wrote:I think everyone that posts on that thread regularly is proph himself or a lost cause. Its only a matter of time before the truth surfaces anyway.

    Their is a sleeper cell within the HC and when they get the chance they will insite a mutiny. All of this thread padding is irony in the making, the quest for instant gratification and all.
    Funny that you mention this because I have always said there are moles in his ranks.

    I think he had better pay attention to it now more than ever... and I will be there to curb stomp him when the time is appropriate.

    I had no idea you were so in touch with the hood! Curb stomp haha thats gonna get your gym shoes/sneakers bloody.

    lol are we pulling a american history x here? tisk tisk
    avatar
    JamesSoprano
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Halifax NS, Canada

    Re: Let's play a little game called

    Post  JamesSoprano on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:30 pm

    haha i thought i remember that in a movie and that's what it was in ! yea wasn't that brutal
    avatar
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

    Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 38
    Location : DFW, Texas

    Re: Let's play a little game called

    Post  BitRunner on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:57 pm

    TRICKY_USMC wrote:
    Narde15 wrote:
    jiggyteddy wrote:
    Narde15 wrote:I think everyone that posts on that thread regularly is proph himself or a lost cause. Its only a matter of time before the truth surfaces anyway.

    Their is a sleeper cell within the HC and when they get the chance they will insite a mutiny. All of this thread padding is irony in the making, the quest for instant gratification and all.
    Funny that you mention this because I have always said there are moles in his ranks.

    I think he had better pay attention to it now more than ever... and I will be there to curb stomp him when the time is appropriate.

    I had no idea you were so in touch with the hood! Curb stomp haha thats gonna get your gym shoes/sneakers bloody.

    lol are we pulling a american history x here? tisk tisk

    Dude I swear to God I was thinking the exact same thing Very Happy
    avatar
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

    Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 37
    Location : NYC

    Re: Let's play a little game called

    Post  jiggyteddy on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:36 pm

    BitRunner wrote:
    TRICKY_USMC wrote:
    Narde15 wrote:
    jiggyteddy wrote:
    Narde15 wrote:I think everyone that posts on that thread regularly is proph himself or a lost cause. Its only a matter of time before the truth surfaces anyway.

    Their is a sleeper cell within the HC and when they get the chance they will insite a mutiny. All of this thread padding is irony in the making, the quest for instant gratification and all.
    Funny that you mention this because I have always said there are moles in his ranks.

    I think he had better pay attention to it now more than ever... and I will be there to curb stomp him when the time is appropriate.

    I had no idea you were so in touch with the hood! Curb stomp haha thats gonna get your gym shoes/sneakers bloody.

    lol are we pulling a american history x here? tisk tisk

    Dude I swear to God I was thinking the exact same thing Very Happy
    Sorry sorry... I let some of my Brooklyn slip out. LOL.

    awesome movie... and really killer move.
    avatar
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

    Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 32
    Location : Normal, IL

    Re: Let's play a little game called

    Post  Asuka on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

    JamesSoprano wrote:well you don't need too look at everyone .. just " Suspicious Ones Suspect " usually ass kissing ones.
    Aren't those pretty much one in the same?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Let's play a little game called

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:03 pm