The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

5 posters

Let's play a little game called

JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Let's play a little game called Empty Let's play a little game called

Post  JamesSoprano Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Find How Many Users that don't have The Online And Last Time Visited On The PS Forums

A.K.A: How Many Clones Pelite Has in his own threads

Rules

Post Username

and Post LINK ( URL ) whatever to persons profile here

Example:

Pelite

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/profile?user.id=1831441

ok so who ever else adds more i will add to the list here
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Let's play a little game called Empty Re: Let's play a little game called

Post  BitRunner Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Is it time for me to write a Regex parser for scraping the contents of the HC forums and programmatically look up the profile for each poster? Very Happy
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 pm

LOL

well you don't need too look at everyone .. just " Suspicious Ones Suspect " usually ass kissing ones.

don't have too look far lol!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:27 pm

I think everyone that posts on that thread regularly is proph himself or a lost cause. Its only a matter of time before the truth surfaces anyway.

Their is a sleeper cell within the HC and when they get the chance they will insite a mutiny. All of this thread padding is irony in the making, the quest for instant gratification and all.
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  jiggyteddy Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Narde15 wrote:I think everyone that posts on that thread regularly is proph himself or a lost cause. Its only a matter of time before the truth surfaces anyway.

Their is a sleeper cell within the HC and when they get the chance they will insite a mutiny. All of this thread padding is irony in the making, the quest for instant gratification and all.
    Funny that you mention this because I have always said there are moles in his ranks.

I think he had better pay attention to it now more than ever... and I will be there to curb stomp him when the time is appropriate.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:56 pm

jiggyteddy wrote:
    Narde15 wrote:I think everyone that posts on that thread regularly is proph himself or a lost cause. Its only a matter of time before the truth surfaces anyway.

Funny that you mention this because I have always said there are moles in his ranks.

I think he had better pay attention to it now more than ever... and I will be there to curb stomp him when the time is appropriate.

I had no idea you were so in touch with the hood! Curb stomp haha thats gonna get your gym shoes/sneakers bloody.
    TRICKY_USMC
    TRICKY_USMC

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  TRICKY_USMC Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Narde15 wrote:
    jiggyteddy wrote:

I had no idea you were so in touch with the hood! Curb stomp haha thats gonna get your gym shoes/sneakers bloody.

lol are we pulling a american history x here? tisk tisk
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:30 pm

haha i thought i remember that in a movie and that's what it was in ! yea wasn't that brutal
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380

Post  BitRunner Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:57 pm

TRICKY_USMC wrote:
    Narde15 wrote:
    jiggyteddy wrote:

Dude I swear to God I was thinking the exact same thing Very Happy
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  jiggyteddy Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:36 pm

BitRunner wrote:
    TRICKY_USMC wrote:
    Narde15 wrote:
    jiggyteddy wrote:

Dude I swear to God I was thinking the exact same thing Very Happy
    Sorry sorry... I let some of my Brooklyn slip out. LOL.

awesome movie... and really killer move.
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Post  Asuka Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

JamesSoprano wrote:well you don't need too look at everyone .. just " Suspicious Ones Suspect " usually ass kissing ones.
    Aren't those pretty much one in the same?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:41 am