The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS


    ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Share
    avatar
    JamesSoprano
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Halifax NS, Canada

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  JamesSoprano on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:36 pm

    no that is actually not it ... i can be wrong it may not have to do with Binary i thought it did .. hmm it's sorta coming back too me slowly ... their is one photo in the middle ... and you had to figure the answer but add it into the URL .. and IT'S NOT THE GOOD URL Game .. this one here had more then 20 puzzles .. i can't remember it and it's frustrating me .. i can barely remember it i'm sure you had to add too the URL or change the URL around some to get to the next Photo and if it was wrong it would take you no where
    avatar
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04
    Age : 36
    Location : California

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  groovy341 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:38 pm

    JamesSoprano wrote:no that is actually not it ... i can be wrong it may not have to do with Binary i thought it did .. hmm it's sorta coming back too me slowly ... their is one photo in the middle ... and you had to figure the answer but add it into the URL .. and IT'S NOT THE GOOD URL Game .. this one here had more then 20 puzzles .. i can't remember it and it's frustrating me .. i can barely remember it i'm sure you had to add too the URL or change the URL around some to get to the next Photo and if it was wrong it would take you no where

    Oh weird. Never heard of it. Hope you figure it out I would love to know what it is if it is still up and running. I know skinonskinonskinonskin.com did some stuff like this but that was closely tied to HELL.COM for that little venture they did.
    avatar
    JamesSoprano
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Halifax NS, Canada

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  JamesSoprano on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:52 pm

    oh believe me i wish i know .. the website was dark and it had differnet actual images of something like a Cake .. or one Long Candle and One Short Candle or maybe a pumpkin and you had to guess something in the photo or about the photo and add onto the URL or change the last bit of the URL to move onto the next photo. i might just call it quits cause i'm not exactly sure on how i can find it
    avatar
    JamesSoprano
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Halifax NS, Canada

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  JamesSoprano on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

    yup call it quits i can't find the freakin page ... AHHHH .. i wish i could find it .. the website had no sound but just the website was black and maybe with another photo .. with some images if you looked at it .. it seemed a bit Eeerie for me but not i can't handle .. i tried google and type many things to hope it popped up to play. unless someone else looks and sends me a few links to confirm

    djhexer
    Beta

    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-03-28

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  djhexer on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 pm

    groovy341 wrote:53:6f:6d:65:20:6f:66:20:74:68:65:20:62:69:67:67:65:73:74:20:6e:65:72:64:20:73:70:65:61:6b:20:65:76:65:72:20:69:73:20:67:6f:69:6e:67:20:6f:6e

    And I refuse to write in 0x format

    looks like a long IPv6 address

    how many bits is that anyways
    avatar
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04
    Age : 36
    Location : California

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  groovy341 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:35 pm

    djhexer wrote:
    groovy341 wrote:53:6f:6d:65:20:6f:66:20:74:68:65:20:62:69:67:67:65:73:74:20:6e:65:72:64:20:73:70:65:61:6b:20:65:76:65:72:20:69:73:20:67:6f:69:6e:67:20:6f:6e

    And I refuse to write in 0x format

    looks like a long IPv6 address

    how many bits is that anyways

    IPv6 addresses are 128 bits long

    djhexer
    Beta

    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-03-28

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  djhexer on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:43 pm

    groovy341 wrote:
    djhexer wrote:
    groovy341 wrote:53:6f:6d:65:20:6f:66:20:74:68:65:20:62:69:67:67:65:73:74:20:6e:65:72:64:20:73:70:65:61:6b:20:65:76:65:72:20:69:73:20:67:6f:69:6e:67:20:6f:6e

    And I refuse to write in 0x format

    looks like a long IPv6 address

    how many bits is that anyways

    IPv6 addresses are 128 bits long

    yeah.... its amazing. have you calculated how many more IPv6 addresses are compared to the 32 bit IPv4... like some insane number where every household could have thousands of ip addresses and still have plenty left over. IPv4 is like 4 billion or something like that
    avatar
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04
    Age : 36
    Location : California

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  groovy341 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:48 pm

    djhexer wrote:
    groovy341 wrote:
    djhexer wrote:
    groovy341 wrote:53:6f:6d:65:20:6f:66:20:74:68:65:20:62:69:67:67:65:73:74:20:6e:65:72:64:20:73:70:65:61:6b:20:65:76:65:72:20:69:73:20:67:6f:69:6e:67:20:6f:6e

    And I refuse to write in 0x format

    looks like a long IPv6 address

    how many bits is that anyways

    IPv6 addresses are 128 bits long

    yeah.... its amazing. have you calculated how many more IPv6 addresses are compared to the 32 bit IPv4... like some insane number where every household could have thousands of ip addresses and still have plenty left over. IPv4 is like 4 billion or something like that

    I personally did not calculate out how many more addresses IPv6 can have but a couple years back I took a Computer Securities class and the professor explained how many addresses IPv6 has and it is some astronomically unbelievable number. When you get into numbers that big it all becomes vapor to me and I stop believing in it. LOL!

    djhexer
    Beta

    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-03-28

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  djhexer on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:35 pm

    I'm taking CCNA courses and we just got thru the layer 3 in the OSI model and in that chapter they mention IPv6 briefly.. below is a copy of notes I have about it



    IPv6 uses 128 bit address space. In other words theoretically there are 340,282,366,920,938,463,463,374,607,431,768,211,456 addresses available. This means there are approximately 6.67 * 10^27 IPv6 addresses per square meter on our planet.


    I cant wait till they get rid of IPv4 I think hex is easier to decode into binary then the regular 32 bit IPv4 addresses
    avatar
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04
    Age : 36
    Location : California

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  groovy341 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:40 pm

    djhexer wrote:I'm taking CCNA courses and we just got thru the layer 3 in the OSI model and in that chapter they mention IPv6 briefly.. below is a copy of notes I have about it



    IPv6 uses 128 bit address space. In other words theoretically there are 340,282,366,920,938,463,463,374,607,431,768,211,456 addresses available. This means there are approximately 6.67 * 10^27 IPv6 addresses per square meter on our planet.


    I cant wait till they get rid of IPv4 I think hex is easier to decode into binary then the regular 32 bit IPv4 addresses

    I concur. Hex is by far the easiest thing on the planet to encode to and decode from. I mean once you know how the binary to hex relationship works it takes all of a second to switch back and forth.
    avatar
    Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

    Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2009-02-24
    Age : 61
    Location : Yakima, WA

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  Speedracer1955 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:38 pm

    Veago wrote:yh i have NO idea whats goin on right now

    Its a NERD fest for computer users....

    Nothing
    Ever
    Really
    Done

    NERD....
    avatar
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04
    Age : 36
    Location : California

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  groovy341 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:04 pm

    Speedracer1955 wrote:
    Veago wrote:yh i have NO idea whats goin on right now

    Its a NERD fest for computer users....

    Nothing
    Ever
    Really
    Done

    NERD....

    Hey now I get plenty of stuff don....
    So I was programming this setup to automa......
    Hey I gotta run some tests on this new software revis......

    Sponsored content

    Re: ERROR CODE: 011011000110111101101100

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:55 pm