The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

24 Fans? .

JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Re: 24 Fans? .

Post  JamesSoprano on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:30 am

i always had a feeling that Tony will knock jack out or something and run away after saying i can't go with you i'm a bad guy to them sorry Jack but i refuse to turn myself in. or that Tony was really behind the attacks as well but that wouldn't make sense since Bill and Chloe helped Tony, sooo he can really turn bad something tells me this would happen Unless they tell Tony to run off before they can bust him but i got a feeling he will turn bad at the end of the show and then jack will go against him in the final season .. which i don't want cause i always like to see someone new as a evil person.
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:54 am

Woo Hoo 24 Tonight Bit ! let's see what happens
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  BitRunner on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 pm

JamesSoprano wrote:i always had a feeling that Tony will knock jack out or something and run away after saying i can't go with you i'm a bad guy to them sorry Jack but i refuse to turn myself in. or that Tony was really behind the attacks as well but that wouldn't make sense since Bill and Chloe helped Tony, sooo he can really turn bad something tells me this would happen Unless they tell Tony to run off before they can bust him but i got a feeling he will turn bad at the end of the show and then jack will go against him in the final season .. which i don't want cause i always like to see someone new as a evil person.

I think it will be more so the case that the events at Starkwood will likely make him question himself and why he's helping the government. I've heard plenty of rumors that it will go back "full circle" and Tony will be the bad guy again, but they're just rumors so we'll see what happens.
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 pm

JamesSoprano wrote:Woo Hoo 24 Tonight Bit ! let's see what happens

Going into ep. 17 tonight, so 8 more hours right now of the season left, tons can happen. (maybe Kim will finally get killed, one can dare to dream lol!)
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:49 pm

So James, since you asked earlier about my thoughts on tonight's episode, here goes...

Stupid b*tch Taylor why couldn't you just tell the joint chiefs and tell them what's up (I hate when they do that)?!?! (Obviously from the preview one of the missiles is going to go off, which I expected when Jonas said there were three of them, that's kind of a given on 24, some population will have to be an "example" of how bad the threat is.)

I'm going to venture a guess that Renee calls up Kim in spite of Jack and that's why she'll appear this season, probably after Jack is ready to throw up his toenails.
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:54 am

i have the same thought's as well of Renee calling up her father as well ... his daughter is a ungreatfull you know what i found after the last serason for all he's done with her .. i mean everyone knows his kinda work .. it's not his fault that hell comes with the territory LOL

you said before the badness can come around full circle and i agree it can happen remember when Tony was going up the stairs and ran into some of those cannisters .. maybe he was getting some ideas into his head and i don't mean specificly the good kind. but i would make sure Tony is out of the place and then bomb the hell out of the place LOL. they might be able to bomb quicker then they can shoot those things at other city's

yea and the president .. someone needs to give her a slap in the face and tell her to wake up and tell people what's going on haha
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:09 pm

JamesSoprano wrote:i have the same thought's as well of Renee calling up her father as well ... his daughter is a ungreatfull you know what i found after the last serason for all he's done with her .. i mean everyone knows his kinda work .. it's not his fault that hell comes with the territory LOL

you said before the badness can come around full circle and i agree it can happen remember when Tony was going up the stairs and ran into some of those cannisters .. maybe he was getting some ideas into his head and i don't mean specificly the good kind. but i would make sure Tony is out of the place and then bomb the hell out of the place LOL. they might be able to bomb quicker then they can shoot those things at other city's

yea and the president .. someone needs to give her a slap in the face and tell her to wake up and tell people what's going on haha

Oh yeah, Kim Bauer needs a major b*tchslapping, or a pack of wild cougars unleashed on her (season 2 ref). She's the second most annoying character to ever be on that show next to David Palmer's wife.
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 pm

tonight's Episode Is Over ... all i can say is Bit .. we saw this long coming. but now i like too see where this is heading. can't wait to hear your thought's on it
    overxxi
    Beta

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post  overxxi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Ya'll have one more fan!!! I've been a watcher of 24 since the beginning. I hate I missed yesterday's episode. Have to check it out on the internet.
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:56 am

JamesSoprano wrote:tonight's Episode Is Over ... all i can say is Bit .. we saw this long coming. but now i like too see where this is heading. can't wait to hear your thought's on it

Did Kim look a little odd to you? I can't put my finger on it.

Why would they bring back Tony just to make him a bad guy (...again?...)? That's kind of crappy writing. (but hey I couldn't stand Larry Moss so the favor was well appreciated)

I've been getting heckled from my g/f since last night with, "YOU'D BETTER NOT TELL ME MY BOYFRIEND IS A BAD GUY!@#!%@!!!!"
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:57 am

overxxi wrote:Ya'll have one more fan!!! I've been a watcher of 24 since the beginning. I hate I missed yesterday's episode. Have to check it out on the internet.

There's power in numbers! Very Happy
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:20 am

overxxi wrote:Ya'll have one more fan!!! I've been a watcher of 24 since the beginning. I hate I missed yesterday's episode. Have to check it out on the internet.

Awesome. when you do watch it Overxxi let us know your thought's on the Episode
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 am

BitRunner wrote:
    JamesSoprano wrote:tonight's Episode Is Over ... all i can say is Bit .. we saw this long coming. but now i like too see where this is heading. can't wait to hear your thought's on it

Why would they bring back Tony just to make him a bad guy (...again?...)? That's kind of crappy writing. (but hey I couldn't stand Larry Moss so the favor was well appreciated)

I've been getting heckled from my g/f since last night with, "YOU'D BETTER NOT TELL ME MY BOYFRIEND IS A BAD GUY!@#!%@!!!!"

yea Kim was a bit strange how they had her in that long of a episode ( maybe even a season ) but something tells me Tony will go after Kim

your G/F is gonna be Angry don't let her watch the Episode .. maybe he decided to take it and use it on another country instead. Larry Moss the actor... something tells me he was on Law And Order SVU ... i like him but sometimes i just wanna put my hand through the tv and slap him for bad judgement What a Face
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:20 am

JamesSoprano wrote:
    BitRunner wrote:

yea Kim was a bit strange how they had her in that long of a episode ( maybe even a season ) but something tells me Tony will go after Kim

your G/F is gonna be Angry don't let her watch the Episode .. maybe he decided to take it and use it on another country instead. Larry Moss the actor... something tells me he was on Law And Order SVU ... i like him but sometimes i just wanna put my hand through the tv and slap him for bad judgement What a Face

Funny that you mention that, my g/f had an episode of CSI recorded the other night on Spike and the actor who plays Larry Moss was on it. He played a bad guy scientist (and Gil Grissom's mentor) who manipulated evidence of a case.
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 am

I remember that Episode.... yea i loved CSI but people Ruined it for me and i can't stand it now i HATE IT ..... i like the Idea that Laurence Fishburn is the new person in Command. maybe he will do some Matrix Fighting against some Bad Guys
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 am

JamesSoprano wrote:I remember that Episode.... yea i loved CSI but people Ruined it for me and i can't stand it now i HATE IT ..... i like the Idea that Laurence Fishburn is the new person in Command. maybe he will do some Matrix Fighting against some Bad Guys

I usually like Laurence Fishburn in anything, but in CSI, he really just comes off as a wannabe Grissolm.
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:05 am

BitRunner wrote:
    JamesSoprano wrote:I remember that Episode.... yea i loved CSI but people Ruined it for me and i can't stand it now i HATE IT ..... i like the Idea that Laurence Fishburn is the new person in Command. maybe he will do some Matrix Fighting against some Bad Guys

I usually like Laurence Fishburn in anything, but in CSI, he really just comes off as a wannabe Grissolm.

well Gil Grissom Did pick him as a replacement didn't he LOL that would explain it all haha. i seen Laurence in Assault On Precinct 13 and MAtrix's and one other movie and i think Charlie Sheen was in the movie as well .. i think it was Cadence. so far everything i seen him in i like.

maybe Tony will use the Tank to kill Kim * knows Bit Runner Would Approve * yea i know it's harsh but i know you hate her Twisted Evil
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 am

JamesSoprano wrote:
    BitRunner wrote:

well Gil Grissom Did pick him as a replacement didn't he LOL that would explain it all haha. i seen Laurence in Assault On Precinct 13 and MAtrix's and one other movie and i think Charlie Sheen was in the movie as well .. i think it was Cadence. so far everything i seen him in i like.

maybe Tony will use the Tank to kill Kim * knows Bit Runner Would Approve * yea i know it's harsh but i know you hate her Twisted Evil

Assault on Precinct 13 was an awesome movie I loved that one.

Nah I could deal with Kim as long as she's not acting like an idiot and not being a b*tch to Jack. (Besides, how can anyone hate Elisha Cuthbert? Very Happy)
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:22 pm

yea but it's her character kim you just wanna slap around. but the actor her self is a nice Asset to the show haha ..
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:06 pm

JamesSoprano wrote:yea but it's her character kim you just wanna slap around. but the actor her self is a nice Asset to the show haha ..

Yes true, but if she were to die, it should be by a wild pack of cougars.
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189

Post  whitwhit on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:27 pm

24 is the ................ lol
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:32 am

Thought this may grab some people's Interests

http://www.tv.com/story/13961.html?tag=topslot;button;
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:21 pm

It's kind of funny people on the 24 forums have 2 names for Tony Almeida now that he's turned bad YET AGAIN this season...

TonyMarie (remember Marie Warner from season 2 the crazy sister of Kate?)
    Tony al Quaeda

So... what are your Tony theories at this point? I see a few possibilities:

Theory 1 (Bad Tony)) He's after the FBI and other government agencies for revenge over the death of his wife. (that would be pretty stupid writing IMO if that was it)
    Theory 2 (Bad Tony)) He's an accomplice of the consortium that Jonas mentioned.
    Theory 3 (Good Tony)) He is under deep cover and knows about the consortium since he had sources confirming that Jonas was involved in helping Juma take over the white house (in fact, if you remember, Tony was the one who brought up the whole conspiracy to Jack, which plays into Theory 2 as well). Of course, it doesn't explain the killing (mercy killing perhaps?) of Larry Moss and him apparently shooting himself to cover it up from the previews for next Monday's episode (although it makes sense if he had to keep his cover and had to act quickly).
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:41 pm

I dunno why no matter where i watch it here it shows NO PREVIEWS for next episode and i HATE THAT WITH A FIERY PASSION ... just like on LOST I WANNA SEE A SHORT PREVIEW !!!
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:35 pm

JamesSoprano wrote:I dunno why no matter where i watch it here it shows NO PREVIEWS for next episode and i HATE THAT WITH A FIERY PASSION ... just like on LOST I WANNA SEE A SHORT PREVIEW !!!

Yeah usually they post a few previews on Fox before Monday night, but this week they decided not to... evil I tell you evil!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:14 pm