24 Fans? .

overxxi
    Beta

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Re: 24 Fans? .

Post  overxxi on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:00 pm

JamesSoprano wrote:
    overxxi wrote:Ya'll have one more fan!!! I've been a watcher of 24 since the beginning. I hate I missed yesterday's episode. Have to check it out on the internet.

Awesome. when you do watch it Overxxi let us know your thought's on the Episode

I saw last week episode and today's episode. All I can say is I CAN DO NOT LIKE TONY!!!! I can not believe he would do these types of things. I use to like Tony, but now he is terrible. Especially for doing what he did to Jack.
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post  JamesSoprano on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Yup Exactly ! ..... as long as they don't kill off Chloe then everything is A - OK Very Happy
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  BitRunner on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:31 am

I wasn't on board at first, but I have to tell you, I like Evil Tony now, he's a much more complex villain than the usual one-dimensional villains on the show. He's obviously not the main bad guy though, so I still think he's got some ulterior motives (maybe he's actually trying to find out who is in charge of the operation but he's just not as good at it as Jack and has to kill people in the process to keep his cover... although, now that Jack knows, Tony's a dead man, it's just a matter of time). If he was totally bad, I don't think he would have tried to protect Jack from knowing the truth until he figured it all out. Then again... Nina tried to protect Teri from knowing the truth, and she was a straight up b****.

"Those weapons were not for personal use." <-- Classic

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:13 am

almada rules haha! its about time he took off the sheeps clothing, finally someone who will challange Jack haha! things ar gettng a bit interesting.
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:26 am

well it's obvious that Jack Survives the Infection he got from the Bio-weapon and will be on next season .. sure it may be Day 8 but it takes place later on in the future so you can see why i say that. it was another great Episode ... i can only hear someone's GF go crazy for leaving Jack on the Ground Like that LOL

Am I Right Bitrunner ?
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:24 pm

JamesSoprano wrote:well it's obvious that Jack Survives the Infection he got from the Bio-weapon and will be on next season .. sure it may be Day 8 but it takes place later on in the future so you can see why i say that. it was another great Episode ... i can only hear someone's GF go crazy for leaving Jack on the Ground Like that LOL

Am I Right Bitrunner ?

No she's still in denial lol. Very Happy

Anyways, from what I've read Day 8 is supposed to take place 6 weeks after Day 7 and carry over the events of that day. So likely Jack my still have the virus and they'll have cured the nonlethal part of it, or something like that. (or maybe Kim loses her life to save Jack) I don't doubt anything the writers pull with the show. Now we're down to Jack and Aaron Pierce being the only characters from season 1 still around after Jack ra3pz Tony.
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:12 pm

wow .. not too far into it .. maybe they will continue 24 if or when Jack dies ! ... i would stop watching it unless another really BIG NAMED ACTOR takes the spot that for me is worth watching !
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:46 am

JamesSoprano wrote:wow .. not too far into it .. maybe they will continue 24 if or when Jack dies ! ... i would stop watching it unless another really BIG NAMED ACTOR takes the spot that for me is worth watching !

If Jack dies the show will be dead to me.
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:16 am

*** James, I know you told me you're not watching the episode til tomorrow so stop here til then Very Happy ***

So we obviously know that Jack is going to be in Season 8, that's been known for years with his contract deal.

But how do you think this will all play out with the virus? I think the show takes a lot from Metal Gear Solid. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this virus kind of plays out like Foxdie, it kills some people but not everyone (remember, that's kind of been done in Season 3 with the hotel virus that didn't kill Dessler).

My other theory too, is that virus has not killed anyone in America yet. When the illuminati group met and talked about casualty estimates, they never actually divulged to the audience what those estimates were. What if the virus is some variant that doesn't actually kill anyone, but gets them on the brink of death with symptoms similar to the original virus? i.e. it's a hoax virus. Sounds like a stretch? It's possible! They do show the virus killing people in Sangala on a video, but it was never confirmed what actual variant of the virus in development it was that was being used. If it's tough enough to incapacitate people without killing them, it would still be an effective weapon against the government.

Oh yeah also, kind of a funny thing, when I saw the illuminati meeting in that conference, and Tony's g/f being the "moderator", I couldn't help but think of the PS Home forum mods. When the old lady spoke I thought, "lmao it's Cobra1!!!! This must be how they meet whenever I post a controversial message lol" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm kidding of course, but I couldn't help but laugh at that.

And what's with Tony killing the dude and taking a shower with the dude next to the tub? What the hell did he use for a shower curtain? Ewww! Very Happy
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:49 am

First off the shower and body thing never entered my mind till now thanks for the mental image.

lol! that old woman is Cobragirl

Cobra: did you see that guys ?

Shun: ya i saw it ... Bit runner should watch what he says

Jasquarefan: yea but he shouldn't get banned

Cobra: remember what happened to CVR

Shun yea but i don't think Bitrunner should be banned

Cobra: i think he should .... let's hold a vote .. i say Ban

Shun: nah no ban but he should watch it next time

Jasquarefan: i am with Shun on this ... no ban

Cobra: Damn it !

/ End scene

anyways the Episode was good ..... i LOVED the ending when Jack yelled at the top of his voice at the woman and said President Palmer this and that blah blah blah when he meant President Taylor and it finally shut her up and Chloe is like this is something diffinitly wrong with him he said the same thing twice and mentioned Palmer

interesting theory on Foxdie tho Bit ! Razz
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:23 pm

JamesSoprano wrote:First off the shower and body thing never entered my mind till now thanks for the mental image.

lol! that old woman is Cobragirl

Cobra: did you see that guys ?

Shun: ya i saw it ... Bit runner should watch what he says

Jasquarefan: yea but he shouldn't get banned

Cobra: remember what happened to CVR

Shun yea but i don't think Bitrunner should be banned

Cobra: i think he should .... let's hold a vote .. i say Ban

Shun: nah no ban but he should watch it next time

Jasquarefan: i am with Shun on this ... no ban

Cobra: Damn it !

/ End scene

anyways the Episode was good ..... i LOVED the ending when Jack yelled at the top of his voice at the woman and said President Palmer this and that blah blah blah when he meant President Taylor and it finally shut her up and Chloe is like this is something diffinitly wrong with him he said the same thing twice and mentioned Palmer

interesting theory on Foxdie tho Bit ! Razz

Oh man yeah him saying Palmer twice was f'ed up, I was completely blown back by that and didn't expect it. It's very sad to see incapacitated Jack, I only hope they don't make him affected by the virus in Day 8.
    F12345668
    Beta

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  F12345668 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:10 pm

I just found this thread and enjoyed reading since I've been watching 24 since day one. I even bought that crapy video game on PS2. I haven't seen this weeks episode yet so I will continue reading this thread tomorrow and jump into coversation.

P.S. Tony is trip'n.
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:55 pm

i agree Bit .. cause i hate seeing it slow him down.... but he probably will still have it. glad you found our thread F12345668
    overxxi
    Beta

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post  overxxi on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:31 pm

BitRunner wrote:

And what's with Tony killing the dude and taking a shower with the dude next to the tub? What the hell did he use for a shower curtain? Ewww! Very Happy

I thought about the same thing James. That was a pretty sick thing to do!!!
    But for some reason I loved the way Jack snapped on old girl, even though he said the wrong president name Sad
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Fri May 01, 2009 10:39 pm

imagine if he came back as a Zombie while he took a shower Shocked tongue
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Sat May 02, 2009 1:24 am

JamesSoprano wrote:imagine if he came back as a Zombie while he took a shower Shocked tongue

Then I would say... "GO FOR THE LIMBS, USE THE PLASMA CUTTER ISAAC!!!"
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Mon May 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Razz

ok so Canada's Worst Handyman is on tonight season opener too and it's a short season their no more then 8 episodes a season and it is quite funny i'm heavily into Canada's Worst Driver .. these episodes can be watched from www.discoverychannel.ca are shows are not all the same as what americans have.

so with that being said ... i will be watching 24 tomorrow ! will give my thought's on it tomorrow
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Tue May 12, 2009 6:30 am

One more week to go!

I thought they weren't going to do any more Kim-nappings ugh...
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Tue May 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Uhm, I don't see your replies Narde.
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano on Thu May 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Last Episode This Monday 2 Hour Season Finale ... who's psyched because the other 24 maybe held back cause of Charges on Keifer ! LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:27 pm