The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

2 posters

PDA in home.

packobert
    packobert
    Beta

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

PDA in home. Empty PDA in home.

Post  packobert Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:44 am

Just wanted a little feed back on what you all thought about the "buzz" going on with the news and latest update section, and the videos that go with it? Some people are saying it's a coding error, I think that one got shot down though. I'm just not sure what to think, I know they are planning something, but what? Not sure.

PDA in home. Empty Re: PDA in home.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:29 am

yeah, they are planing somthing. I the CB their was somthing like this in the theater (coded message) and no one knew what it was until the powers that be started giving more and more hints. eventually it became a scavenger hunt, let me add that it was the greatest weekend in playstation home history lolz.

we had ppl up 24hrs strait trying to crack the code. this is the weekend that we found out how to create a new instance (to allow only a select few to take a crack at the code). so if i were you i wouldnt brain storm to much at this point, just wait until they start dropping more clues then go for it.

btw keep this thread updated on the new findings will ya, maybe we can put a code cracking team togather when this thing gets really interesting.
    packobert
    packobert
    Beta

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  packobert Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Narde15 wrote:yeah, they are planing somthing. I the CB their was somthing like this in the theater (coded message) and no one knew what it was until the powers that be started giving more and more hints. eventually it became a scavenger hunt, let me add that it was the greatest weekend in playstation home history lolz.

we had ppl up 24hrs strait trying to crack the code. this is the weekend that we found out how to create a new instance (to allow only a select few to take a crack at the code). so if i were you i wouldnt brain storm to much at this point, just wait until they start dropping more clues then go for it.

btw keep this thread updated on the new findings will ya, maybe we can put a code cracking team togather when this thing gets really interesting.

I know, I was there too! Wink And I will put a summary up top.
    Speedracer1955
    Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Speedracer1955 Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 am

packobert wrote:
    Narde15 wrote:yeah, they are planing somthing. I the CB their was somthing like this in the theater (coded message) and no one knew what it was until the powers that be started giving more and more hints. eventually it became a scavenger hunt, let me add that it was the greatest weekend in playstation home history lolz.

I know, I was there too! Wink And I will put a summary up top.

Could that code be related to the UK's contest and like L_S said earlier that with the clubhouse ads in the TV were not supposed to be there and this might be related issue??? It seems that the UK Home and other regions are having more contests related to games than SCEA.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 pm