The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

2 posters

Some Songs i mentioned in a previous post about music

JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Some Songs i mentioned in a previous post about music Empty Some Songs i mentioned in a previous post about music

Post  JamesSoprano Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:58 pm

this is not a music video .. no idea if the person made it or not but the song use to be on radio as a Theme Break just a certain portion .. if you can stand this music .. listen too it all and provide feed back on the song. ok it might be a music video .. but not entirely sure

NJShadow
    NJShadow
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Some Songs i mentioned in a previous post about music Empty Re: Some Songs i mentioned in a previous post about music

Post  NJShadow Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:11 pm

It's very calming I'll give ya that. Hmmm, seems good for "thinking" music. Heck, maybe even for the Gamer's Lounge. =)
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Some Songs i mentioned in a previous post about music Empty Re: Some Songs i mentioned in a previous post about music

Post  JamesSoprano Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:38 pm

it is very calming and i like that nice tune and different instruments and calming is why i like this song. i have to look up some more video's for songs i have mentioned in the music thread someone made sometime ago ..
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:59 pm

( time and space ) the sound is up and down all over but it's the best i can find on youtube hope you all enjoy .. their is one more i'l also post i really like ( Rebirth Of Slick ) it's not they didn't make the song they just done it their own way apparently so i heard

here is another i really like ( Rebirth Of Slick ) it's not they didn't make the song they just done it their own way apparently so i heard
    NJShadow
    NJShadow
    Pro Bowler

Post  NJShadow Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Crap, now I'm going crazy looking on YouTube for this Jazz song that I don't know the name of. affraid
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:53 pm

that really sucks man. i wa looking for a title called Acid Jazz by Digable Planets but it's not on Youtube
    NJShadow
    NJShadow
    Pro Bowler

Post  NJShadow Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm

I had to search like CRAZY for this song. I literally had to go through the greatest hits albums of WJJZ in Philly to find this. I LOVE this song, SO good.

JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:13 pm

that's a good song never heard of it before but i like the music and the Video is kinda cool .. the old man dancing like that was funny .. i was waiting for him to do the running man haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm