The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

+4
InFaMoUs1-
Asuka
abkslovak
whitwhit
8 posters

NEW HOME SPACE FOR GUITAR HERO FANS- that means you auska

whitwhit
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

NEW HOME SPACE FOR GUITAR HERO FANS- that means you auska Empty NEW HOME SPACE FOR GUITAR HERO FANS- that means you auska

Post  whitwhit Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:15 pm

abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281

NEW HOME SPACE FOR GUITAR HERO FANS- that means you auska Empty Re: NEW HOME SPACE FOR GUITAR HERO FANS- that means you auska

Post  abkslovak Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Nice im not a big fan of GH or anything like music games never tried and never will trie them out sorry Asuka I know you love that game lol

but i will give it a peek
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

NEW HOME SPACE FOR GUITAR HERO FANS- that means you auska Empty ^________________^

Post  Asuka Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:11 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!

bounce cheers flower jocolor Very Happy tongue I love you cyclops
    InFaMoUs1-
    InFaMoUs1-
    Glitcher

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

NEW HOME SPACE FOR GUITAR HERO FANS- that means you auska Empty Re: NEW HOME SPACE FOR GUITAR HERO FANS- that means you auska

Post  InFaMoUs1- Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Guitar... what?

just kidding great for GH fans but I'm still waiting for an LBP Home space.
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post  groovy341 Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:00 pm

I am still waiting for the "Hello Kitty Island Adventure" Home space that I was promised. I was also promised and even enticed by the prospect of digital cookies and I am yet to see chocolate chip one.

Edumacation 3 - Devious Behaviors 2

Slam Dunk.

Later guys time for class.
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380

Post  BitRunner Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:46 am

I'm going to rant for a sec and say... this is not what people wanted when we were suggesting having RB or GH in Home. We wanted to actually be able to play for friends on stage, with the controllers. The little button mashing mini-game supposedly coming with the space sounds like DDR for Gameboy color, not fulfilling in the slightest...

I'd rather them work on core features than this (Picture Frames, "very very soon"?).

/rant
    Duck_of_Doom
    Duck_of_Doom
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 51

Post  Duck_of_Doom Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Do you know how hard it is to convince my wife to get this game? scratch

I know how fun it is. I know that if given a chance she'd be wailing on the axe like Eddie Van Halen in no time. However, I can't get the cost to pass against our budget...

I'll just have to wait until I see it at a garage sale. :cry
    :
    CrashMurphy
    CrashMurphy
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  CrashMurphy Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:07 am

Duck_of_Doom wrote:Do you know how hard it is to convince my wife to get this game? scratch

I know how fun it is. I know that if given a chance she'd be wailing on the axe like Eddie Van Halen in no time. However, I can't get the cost to pass against our budget...

I'll just have to wait until I see it at a garage sale. :cry
    :

http://dealnews.com/Guitar-Hero-World-Tour-for-Wii-Xbox-360-or-PS3-for-25-free-shipping/287347.html?ref=consumerist-20090327

If you happen to have a guitar from one of the previous guitar hero games, I think it might work for this.
    And if not, try and find a used guitar or two on the cheap, and combine it with a $25 game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 am