WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

Meeting space.

packobert
    Beta

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Meeting space.

Post  packobert on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:00 pm

What is the potential growth of this group? I wasn't able to attend the 2/19 meet, do to having to be to work early. Sad So what's the numbers? Were we close to the 32 max? The way things are looking work wise, might be early from now on. So there's one spot open. lol! Anyway if you ever need the space, I got it. Not sure what the best way to implement multipule clubs would be, but there you go.
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Meeting space.

Post  njb12287 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:03 pm

Here in lies the problem with multiple clubs in my opinion. Now you have 2 or more groups discussing the same thing and being mostly repetitive. and i just dont think the dynamic is the same as with one group. I think we would be better to have 16 regular and decent people and cycle the other 16 to get a fresh perspective. Plus everyone can only be in 5 clubs so it gets to be kinda hard ya know. But we can put a signup sheet area in here and just take the first 32 or whatever works. I just have never been a fan of multiple meetings at the same time. Id rather a live feed and chat then that
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  BitRunner on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:18 pm

I have to agree with njb here, multiple clubs just means duplication of efforts, which really doesn't help anyone in the long run if it's not coordinated properly.

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:26 pm

I vote live feed with a chat option. the preservatives or the secretary would have to monitor the feed and relate the comments of those watching on the said feed.

that way everyone has the same experience. IMO thats the best way to go.
    packobert
    Beta

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  packobert on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:34 pm

@everybody I agree, keep it simple. Just throwing the idea that if space is needed (for anything), I'm there Exclamation
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Asuka on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:38 pm

The main thing that really needs to be done at these meetings is to make this site known to club members. It comes with a built-in chat room, so we can have instant access to chatting. *sigh* Now's when I wish I had either wireless, or a multi-port router... >_<
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  njb12287 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:28 pm

agreed i love the live feed idea. Props to Narde. I should be able to put it up on here, i think, like i did the chat are

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 am