WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

Asuka finally has an Xbox!

Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Re: Asuka finally has an Xbox!

Post  Speedracer1955 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Glad to hear that you did well at the Contest and were able to acquire your X-box. Again Congrats on your position in the tournament...sorry to hear about the controller issues...

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:55 pm

congrats! glad you didnt cheat. lol!
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post  JamesSoprano on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Asuka wrote:So, I now have an Xbox. My bf and I got screwed thanks to crappy controllers and horrible lag. The guy that I lost to in the finals (meaning the worse of the einrazer/myself duo made it to the finals) already had an Xbox. So, he agreed to sell it to us for $200. Since my b-day's coming up, ein payed for some of it as my b-day present. So we each only had to pay $100.

Therefore, I bought a brand-new Xbox Elite (msrp $400) for $100. I don't have Live yet, but I have Halo 2 (yay!) and Fable (bigger yay!) to keep me occupied when I'm not on my PS3.

^_^

Welcome To The World Of Fail .. where online is like PSN but you have to pay ... your year subscription is my Killzone 2 game except i have higher taxes SOOOO i pay abit more and cause it's Canadian Money. what you pay for year subscription i get a new game Game or games LOL.

flux1983
    Glitcher

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  flux1983 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:27 am

thats great im glad you got one send me a freind request flux83
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  abkslovak on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:23 am

Well im glad to hear that you have gotten one. I dont care what people say (fan boy or what ever) I dont really care for the Xbox or what ever they want to call it.
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380

Post  BitRunner on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 am

lol Asuka now you can be as agitated as I am about not having in-game private and public voice chat channels on the PS3 and voice messaging, hope they get it next FW update.

flux1983
    Glitcher

Post  flux1983 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:04 pm

BitRunner wrote:lol Asuka now you can be as agitated as I am about not having in-game private and public voice chat channels on the PS3 and voice messaging, hope they get it next FW update.

That would be nice. I really do love those features when it comes to the 360
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Post  Asuka on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:32 pm

flux1983 wrote:
    BitRunner wrote:lol Asuka now you can be as agitated as I am about not having in-game private and public voice chat channels on the PS3 and voice messaging, hope they get it next FW update.
    That would be nice. I really do love those features when it comes to the 360
    Yeah...I still haven't gotten Live yet, so I haven't been able to experience those. Also, I'm not sure if I can have friends yet since I haven't gotten gold, but feel free to add me to your friend's list - I'm Asuka424 over there too. ^_^

Right now Halo 2 and Fable are keeping me company. I also downloaded Dishwasher (OMG Narde it is awesomely epic!) and Pac-Man, and my future games are Rock Band 2 and Halo 3 for sure. That's all I've got. ^_^

flux1983
    Glitcher

Post  flux1983 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:49 pm

you only need a gold acct if you want to play online but you can have freinds and talk to them with just the silver.
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281

Post  abkslovak on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:32 am

flux1983 wrote:you only need a gold acct if you want to play online but you can have freinds and talk to them with just the silver.

WOW dude from what you just said makes me hate the XBOX even more sorry to say but If you buy the gold you cant add a friends list or talk to them? you have to get a Silver account to talk to your friends Pretty frakon lame for XBOX money hungry greed bastereds in my own eyes i think.
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Post  Asuka on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:51 am

Sooooo...what you're saying is that I'm a damned fool for even ever wanting an Xbox, and being happy that I finally have one is a bad thing. Okay; I'm going to go away now. Sad

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 am

Asuka wrote:

Right now Halo 2 and Fable are keeping me company. I also downloaded Dishwasher (OMG Narde it is awesomely epic!) and Pac-Man, and my future games are Rock Band 2 and Halo 3 for sure. That's all I've got. ^_^[/color]

I havent turned my 360 on since that day I played the demo! about that ninja game errrr I'll talk about it on the podcast.

I will send you a friend request as soon as I turn my 360 on for the update tonight haha. funny Narde15 was still available too.

flux1983
    Glitcher

Post  flux1983 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 am

abkslovak wrote:
    flux1983 wrote:you only need a gold acct if you want to play online but you can have freinds and talk to them with just the silver.

WOW dude from what you just said makes me hate the XBOX even more sorry to say but If you buy the gold you cant add a friends list or talk to them? you have to get a Silver account to talk to your friends Pretty frakon lame for XBOX money hungry greed bastereds in my own eyes i think.

No no no with the silver acct you can still have freinds and talk to them etc. but when you get gold it has everything including playing games on line, and special downloads.

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:03 am

flux1983 wrote:
    abkslovak wrote:

No no no with the silver acct you can still have freinds and talk to them etc. but when you get gold it has everything including playing games on line, and special downloads.

a huge turn off when your talking to someone who games online for free.

flux1983
    Glitcher

Post  flux1983 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 am

that is true I dont like it anymore then everybody else but I figure it is also for my netflix so 50 a year for gold and like 10 a month for unlimited movie rentals in the past two months its paid for it self.

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:04 am

VGo has an interview with the guy from that Dishwasher game! and he says he was influenced by Tim Burton coughNightmareBeforeChristmascough! lol!

http://www.videogameoutsiders.com/

flux1983
    Glitcher

Post  flux1983 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:14 am

Narde15 wrote:VGo has an interview with the guy from that Dishwasher game! and he says he was influenced by Tim Burton coughNightmareBeforeChristmascough! lol!

http://www.videogameoutsiders.com/

ill have to check that game out i love that movie
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:15 pm

I thought you could play online with some games on Silver as well.

I have a gold account, but I know with Phantasy Star Universe you can play it with a silver (because you have to pay to play online with that game separately, which is way more expensive it's $10/mo).

flux1983
    Glitcher

Post  flux1983 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:40 pm

oh so thats how they work that out i allways wondred
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:53 pm

flux1983 wrote:oh so thats how they work that out i allways wondred

Yeah either way they're going to take your money. I know a lot of people use the free argument when talking about PSN, but I really wish they'd hurry up and get some in-game chat/voice messaging (and in-game browsing PLEASE). That and a few MMORPGs would make the PS3 the killer in this gen I believe.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:30 pm