WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

Hello again...

OddSix
    Beta

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Hello again...

Post  OddSix on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Its too rare and out of place to stay as distant as we all are but that is what comes with console gaming, games come and go, but that is no reason we all cant stay in touch on the ps3 like we used to....

So heres an update for you all, the other day I was sent a message that I was chosen to be a Home Manager, sadly and yet not surpriseing it turned out to be a shammy kid looking to cause trouble I suppose... No surprise really, I kind of had an idea it was BS so I was a little nervouse about telling you all until I had some words, with what I thought was Locust_Star...

I went on about how fail he was (mind you I was still thinking that he was L_S and not some punk kid) ANYWAY I go on about how he let everyone down in Home and that for the most part Home is good but called for a change in management as the ones they have now are useless IMO.

Its hard... Knowing you all are here and I am such a ghost that when I log in to the PSN I feel so out of place and left out, nothing can be done about it, but slowly, one by one, each of you drift outward, and like most cases, move on to better things or better experiances then I could imagine with this new N1s club (understandable) but sad to say the leaste Sad

I do miss all of you and I wish things could be a little more social when it comes to me and you all but thats what I have to accept I guess.

I love all of you and wish for all of you to drop me a line sometime even if its small talk I dont care, please dont forget about me.

Your friend
    OddSix
    aka Aaron
    TRICKY_USMC

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Re: Hello again...

Post  TRICKY_USMC on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:39 pm

i do agree that people change, and people, and things grow.. but that doesn't mean we all shouldn't keep in touch like we use to. i know i myself wish i had alot more time to be on every minute of the day, and chat with everyone. but then i wouldn't be getting any productive done in my life.. thing is though oddsix. we all gotta move on a some point, and try to better the community, and things around here as everyone else is changing around us. i more so see it as we are going just with the flow of things. we made this site mainly to better the community as i said, and a place for us who have been around to be able to exscape from the drama, and the immaturity and the moderation from the psu forums. if only you had more time i would be 0kay with calling you any chance i got,and knew you were free. but we all have to hold down jobs, and try to do what we can here for home and the gaming industry. bottom line is my friend.. you will never be forgot, and you are always a great friend and well respected. hell i still see people dropping your name and asking how you are all the time.. just remember never be shy, or feel as you are left out of the loop.. we are here, and will always be here..just because things change doesn't mean we change who we are or the people we hang out with. so whenever you get a chance.. contact me and we can catch up on some things

tricky: matt

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 pm

you mean back in these days haha! man I remember this like it was yesterday, we used to talk about branaching off from the PSU and starting our own site and doing a podcast strait from Home and having ppl participate live. remember that time we were is sullys talking about all this stuff haha.

dude I still remember that stuff like it was yesterday, and some times life gets in the way......takes us out of the game for a little while. bottom line your always welcome never forgotten! so when we took this:

I was like man I wish Six was here! on the real
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  whitwhit on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:02 pm

its ight ivory hit me up for some killzone i play online now
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post  JamesSoprano on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:34 am

Narde15 wrote:

you mean back in these days haha! man I remember this like it was yesterday, we used to talk about branaching off from the PSU and starting our own site and doing a podcast strait from Home and having ppl participate live. remember that time we were is sullys talking about all this stuff haha.

dude I still remember that stuff like it was yesterday, and some times life gets in the way......takes us out of the game for a little while. bottom line your always welcome never forgotten! so when we took this:

I was like man I wish Six was here! on the real

The Helghast Person Disagrees with you Narde lol!

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Voozi disagrees with everybody! afro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:02 am