The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS


    N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Share
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  Jersquall on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:07 am

    avatar
    ErGamba
    Beta

    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-02-25
    Location : PLAYSTATION®3 Home

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  ErGamba on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:30 am

    Damn it!I missed..
    avatar
    NJShadow
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  NJShadow on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:29 pm

    DUDE! Veronica responded! Very Happy
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  Jersquall on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:55 pm

    Funny thing.. I had just sent her an email like an hour before. She likes it >.<

    That was very cool. Proof X 1.9 million!
    avatar
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 29
    Location : RHODE ISLAND

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  whitwhit on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:16 pm

    nice stuff jersquall
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  Jersquall on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:17 pm

    whitwhit wrote:nice stuff jersquall

    Thanks whitwhit Cool
    avatar
    TitusF
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-04-23
    Age : 28

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  TitusF on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:43 am

    Just watched the video and all I can say is, wow! Congratulations!
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  Jersquall on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:06 pm

    TitusF wrote:Just watched the video and all I can say is, wow! Congratulations!

    That was all Narde15's doing. I just make it look good. Razz
    avatar
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

    Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 38
    Location : DFW, Texas

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  BitRunner on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:43 am

    This video was already cool, but it just became like 10,000x cooler today.

    I sincerely hope I didn't make you uncomfortable by that statement Jersquall or the statement I'm about to make, because I'm sure you've been through an emotional roller coaster today that I can only dare to imagine. Your post today moved me in a profound way that made me think about all of the things in life I so often take for granted, and I just wanted to take the time to say thank you and I deeply appreciate everything you do for N1s.
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  Jersquall on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:29 am

    BitRunner wrote:This video was already cool, but it just became like 10,000x cooler today.

    I sincerely hope I didn't make you uncomfortable by that statement Jersquall or the statement I'm about to make, because I'm sure you've been through an emotional roller coaster today that I can only dare to imagine. Your post today moved me in a profound way that made me think about all of the things in life I so often take for granted, and I just wanted to take the time to say thank you and I deeply appreciate everything you do for N1s.

    I do the things I do for everyone.Some things are a challenge. But I enjoy it. I have time on my hands bit. I didn't expect the attention this has drawn but if it directs people to Home then i'm good. I'm not an attention junkie I just like seeing people laugh or see things that make them feel good. The video took hours to complete and i'm pretty happy wit it. I love the N1's and If I can do something that draws attention to our group in a positive way.. That thread I made blew up fast and it's very human. some raw comments that came from alot of peoples heart and thats rare in those forums. Iv'e never seen that in there before. Felt great but i'm spent big time emotionally. Smile
    Thanks though, that was cool what you said.
    avatar
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

    Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 38
    Location : DFW, Texas

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  BitRunner on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:19 am

    Jersquall wrote:
    BitRunner wrote:This video was already cool, but it just became like 10,000x cooler today.

    I sincerely hope I didn't make you uncomfortable by that statement Jersquall or the statement I'm about to make, because I'm sure you've been through an emotional roller coaster today that I can only dare to imagine. Your post today moved me in a profound way that made me think about all of the things in life I so often take for granted, and I just wanted to take the time to say thank you and I deeply appreciate everything you do for N1s.

    I do the things I do for everyone.Some things are a challenge. But I enjoy it. I have time on my hands bit. I didn't expect the attention this has drawn but if it directs people to Home then i'm good. I'm not an attention junkie I just like seeing people laugh or see things that make them feel good. The video took hours to complete and i'm pretty happy wit it. I love the N1's and If I can do something that draws attention to our group in a positive way.. That thread I made blew up fast and it's very human. some raw comments that came from alot of peoples heart and thats rare in those forums. Iv'e never seen that in there before. Felt great but i'm spent big time emotionally. Smile
    Thanks though, that was cool what you said.

    Hey well you definitely do good work man it's very much appreciated.
    avatar
    Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

    Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2009-02-24
    Age : 61
    Location : Yakima, WA

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  Speedracer1955 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:13 pm

    Jersquall you do good work and that is all that counts. Over coming physical challenges makes it even more astounding. Keep up the great work!!! You are very much appreciated.

    THANK YOU
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  Jersquall on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 am

    Speedracer1955 wrote:Jersquall you do good work and that is all that counts. Over coming physical challenges makes it even more astounding. Keep up the great work!!! You are very much appreciated.

    THANK YOU

    Thanks Speed. I take pride in my work. But i'm always looking for feedback good or bad. it's the only way I can get better.
    avatar
    NJShadow
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  NJShadow on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:51 am

    Jersquall, I was out of the loop, but saw that thread. Wow man, I don't necessarily think any different of you, but it sure makes me feel way more appreciative of your efforts as well as your insane abilities regardless of limitations. The cool thing her is that you're so good a what you do, that nobody would have even noticed. I am largely impressed and say "THANK YOU" as well.
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  Jersquall on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:00 pm

    NJ, I am seriously shocked by the whole thing. I just wanted to shed some light on how I enjoyed Home because it had a nice layout. I didnt exspect any of this. i'm humbled, happy and it has really made my whole week to see the support. I KEEP SAYING WOW! but it's time to move on. We have meets to work on and recruiting to do. Theres things I need to get back on track. starting now. thanks guys.
    avatar
    eaglefan129
    Glitcher

    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  eaglefan129 on Sat May 02, 2009 9:58 pm

    nice jer
    avatar
    stevenb
    Beta

    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-04-14
    Age : 54
    Location : chandler arizona

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  stevenb on Wed May 06, 2009 9:12 am

    that was a great meeting, very informitive and nice to people take interest in our couse Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: N1's and Veronica Belmont Video!!!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:39 pm