WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

The Nameless One's Official Resume

JMViper86
    The Showstopper

Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

The Nameless One's Official Resume

Post  JMViper86 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:57 am

After chatting with BlackBible, ABK, Whit, NJ, and Black for most of the night, the idea was brought up to make an official Nameless One's resume. This will be handed out to companies that would be beneficial in helping put the Nameless One's on the map. We hope this will bring in more special guests, get us a little more exposure, and to help us make more of a difference for the Playstation Universe, and PS Home.

I was asked if I could come up with a rough draft of the resume. Let me know what you all think. It can be added to or edited however you guys and girls see fit. This is for all of us after all.

The Nameless One’s
    (N1’s)
    Playstation 3
    Playstation Home

Our main objective as a group is to help make Playstation Home the best it can be. We want to also help the Home community in any way we can. From suggesting our idea’s to the Sony officials, to helping Home users find their way around, we want to make a difference to the Playstation community.
    A few of us have side projects, ranging from podcasts to live online TV broadcasts. We want to reach out to anyone we can and share our knowledge, not only about Playstation Home, but anything gaming related in general.
    Our objective as the Nameless One’s is simple. We want to share our knowledge, help our fellow gamers, and make the Playstation and gaming world a better place for everyone.

Achievements
    Putting this group of 95+ members together is an achievement in itself for us. We keep growing everyday and we welcome anyone who would like to join.
    We’ve appealed to some very important figures in the gaming industry. We’ve had the pleasure of welcoming Parris Lilly from Uncle Gamer Radio and Veronica Belmont of Qore to our meetings. They’ve both joined us in separate group meetings and we were very honored that they took the time to stop by for a few hours. We have also confirmed that Greg Miller from IGN will be stopping in for a visit to sit in on our April 30th meeting.
    Since our turnout has been significant, we’ve started holding two meetings a week so that everyone has a chance to come be a part of our group. Our meeting have been going strong since our first one which was held February 10th of this year.
    We have a successful podcast that’s been up and running for just about 2 months now. We’ve been getting a lot of positive feedback about it.

Experience

Since we have over 95 members, we all excel in different areas. We have members who are very experienced with Photoshop, Web Design, Public Speaking, Group Leadership, Radio Broadcasting, Movie Making, etc. We’ve pulled all our talents together to make this group a success.
    Some of us have also been around since the Closed Beta testing for Playstation Home. They were chosen by Sony to help privately test Home before it’s public release.

Education
    Our education varies from members who have graduated college with their specific degrees to members who are still in high school.

References
    Veronica Belmont - Qore
    Parris Lilly - Uncle Gamer Radio
    Greg Miller - IGN
    (Anyone else you can think of)

Links
    http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=563395&view=by_date_ascending&page=1 - Playstation Official Site
    http://namelessones.forumotion.com/forum.htm - N1’s Official Forum Site
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/The-Nameless-Ones/81150966244?ref=nf - N1’s Facebook

Last edited by JMViper86 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Blackbible
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 46

Re: The Nameless One's Official Resume

Post  Blackbible on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 am

i dont like it.............I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Job!
    JMViper86
    The Showstopper

Post  JMViper86 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:37 am

Blackbible wrote:i dont like it.............I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Job!

Thanks man, that means a lot coming from you. Glad I could help!

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:11 am

parris's last name is lilly. looks good! and im looking forward to your new show forgive me for not being as attentive as i should be.
    JMViper86
    The Showstopper

Post  JMViper86 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:13 am

Narde15 wrote:parris's last name is lilly. looks good! and im looking forward to your new show forgive me for not being as attentive as i should be.

Thanks Narde, that also means a lot coming from you. Oh and don't worry, I know you liked the show before. I'm confident this will be 10 times better. I know your busy so don't worry about the attentive part lol
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380

Post  BitRunner on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:21 pm

I'm like 10x more excited than Leroy Jenkins over that right now.
    JMViper86
    The Showstopper

Post  JMViper86 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 pm

BitRunner wrote:I'm like 10x more excited than Leroy Jenkins over that right now.

Awesome Bit lol
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189

Post  whitwhit on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:18 pm

JMVIPER FTW
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Jersquall on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Resume? Thats silly. who thought of that? Rolling Eyes

Laughing
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281

Post  abkslovak on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Jersquall wrote:Resume? Thats silly. who thought of that? Rolling Eyes

Laughing

BB did but we all participatited and Viper made it. lol

Viper or anyone else know the answer to this. Ok I heard we had 2 guest from Uncle Gamer Im I rite or rong???? Im just asking. Thought we should have that in it if we had him I forget his name I remember Paris but yea . Correct me if Im wrong k thanks all
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Post  Jersquall on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:41 pm

I knew that abkslovak. I was asking about the word "Resume" actually.

I would like to use this to contact future guest but thats up to you guys.
    I would like to have the position of N1's publisist. A publicist is a person whose job is to generate and manage publicity for a public figure, especially a celebrity, a business, or for a work such as a book or film but in this case it's for a society of members in Playstation Home. Would you member bestow this honor to me? I will work hard to find quality guest that can benefit our members.
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  njb12287 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 pm

wow Viper impressive work. Man you have really picked up the Batton lately.
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Post  Jersquall on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Just emailed Kevin Pereira >.<
    Also emailed an old friend from SOE (sony online entertainment) san diego.
    JMViper86
    The Showstopper

Post  JMViper86 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:11 pm

I'm glad you guys like it. If you need anything else written up I'd be more than happy to help out.

Whit - Thanks man
    njb - I'm trying to help in whatever way I can
    Jer - Resume is a silly word lol
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Post  Jersquall on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:55 pm

JMViper86 wrote:I'm glad you guys like it. If you need anything else written up I'd be more than happy to help out.

Whit - Thanks man
    njb - I'm trying to help in whatever way I can
    Jer - Resume is a silly word lol

I was at BB's crib last night and he was lookin for a word to9 call t5his writeup thingy. I said 'Resume'
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Post  Jersquall on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:54 am

In my quest to find a quest from SOE I used a piece of the resume.My friend/contact is Jacob who is web director on websites for Unreal Brands, Quake III Arena, Aliens vs Predator, Star Wars: Galaxies, The Matrix Online, Rainbow Six, Drakan, Baldur’s Gate II, No One Lives Forever, Deus Ex, EverQuest Brands, Untold Legends and Mplayer’s Xtreme Network; only to name a small portion of more than 250 sites created. Jacob got me connected to someone who migh join us in the future. here tiz..

Hello,

My name is Jerry and Jacob said I should contact you. Are you familiar with playstation 3 Home? Do you or anyone on SOE have an avatar on HOME that would be willing to do an interview in HOME? We would like to bring more attention to SOE and help you get some exposure in turn helping us in a round table meeting.
    We have a huge club with members who meet weekly and are looking for quest. We had Veronica Belmont of Qore in last week. heres a link to a youtube video I made to give you an idea how we do it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajUehQzEVfc my PSN name is Jersquall. we have a group of over 90 members and our club is called The Nameless Ones. We would like someone from your staff to visit with us in the near future. We meet in one of Home's clubhouses and discuss topics on everything PS3. If your interested please email me back. We would really appreciate it.

Heres alittle about who we are..

The Nameless One’s
    (N1’s)
    Playstation 3 Home

Our main objective as a group is to help make Playstation Home the best it can be. We want to also help the Home community in any way we can. From suggesting our idea’s to the Sony officials, to helping Home users find their way around, we want to make a difference to the Playstation community.
    A few of us have side projects, ranging from podcasts to live online TV broadcasts. We want to reach out to anyone we can and share our knowledge, not only about Playstation Home, but anything gaming related in general.
    Our objective as the Nameless One’s is simple. We want to share our knowledge, help our fellow gamers, and make the Playstation and gaming world a better place for everyone.
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281

Post  abkslovak on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:26 am

Jer I cant wait tell they reply cus that sounds really good what you have sent them well now it is the waitting game.
    JMViper86
    The Showstopper

Post  JMViper86 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:41 pm

I guess the rough draft was good enough then lol Again I'm glad you all like it and I hope it works out well with the people your sending it to

Blackbible
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 46

Post  Blackbible on Fri May 08, 2009 6:12 pm

bump

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:21 pm