The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

+3
whitwhit
JMViper86
jiggyteddy
7 posters

Poll: Meeting on Thursdays... what time?

Poll

10PM EST or 11PM EST?

[ 5 ]
    Poll: Meeting on Thursdays... what time? I_vote_lcap33%Poll: Meeting on Thursdays... what time? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Poll: Meeting on Thursdays... what time? I_vote_lcap67%Poll: Meeting on Thursdays... what time? I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 15
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Poll: Meeting on Thursdays... what time? Empty Poll: Meeting on Thursdays... what time?

Post  jiggyteddy Fri May 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Pretty self explanatory here...

Go for it. The feedback will be very helpful for Thursdays.

Thank you.

Poll: Meeting on Thursdays... what time? Empty Re: Poll: Meeting on Thursdays... what time?

Post  Guest Fri May 08, 2009 12:45 pm

I may not be there every week, but I do plan to show up when I can, and I put my little girl to bed at 10:00/9:00 central. I would miss half the meeting if it starts at at 10est.
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Poll: Meeting on Thursdays... what time? Empty Re: Poll: Meeting on Thursdays... what time?

Post  jiggyteddy Fri May 08, 2009 12:54 pm

nootcaase wrote:I may not be there every week, but I do plan to show up when I can, and I put my little girl to bed at 10:00/9:00 central. I would miss half the meeting if it starts at at 10est.
    My man Noot. Thanks for providing some feedback on this issue. Appreciate it.
    JMViper86
    JMViper86
    The Showstopper

Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  JMViper86 Fri May 08, 2009 1:32 pm

I usually hang out with my girl until 10/10:30, so I'd pretty much miss the whole meeting unless it was at 11:00. There's my feedback for ya!
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Fri May 08, 2009 1:39 pm

JMViper86 wrote:I usually hang out with my girl until 10/10:30, so I'd pretty much miss the whole meeting unless it was at 11:00. There's my feedback for ya!
    LOL... makes sense man. Thanks for participating!
    whitwhit
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189

Post  whitwhit Fri May 08, 2009 1:48 pm

umm lets see i think the later better due to the fact that ppl may have prior engagements so i think that having a 11pm might better lets face it the ppl that might not make it are the drunks like me and jiggy Very Happy
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Fri May 08, 2009 2:57 pm

whitwhit wrote:umm lets see i think the later better due to the fact that ppl may have prior engagements so i think that having a 11pm might better lets face it the ppl that might not make it are the drunks like me and jiggy Very Happy
    I can have a 40 anytime at midnight... to the following midnight.

I have often woken up in the middle of the night to go to fridge and grab a beer. Very Happy
    Speedracer1955
    Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Speedracer1955 Fri May 08, 2009 3:27 pm

I know that Jersquall and I live on the West Coast so we are not as affected by the time change. Since we both are also able to be there because we are not currently employed.

But I voted for 11 since my G/F likes to watch the News on the "Public" TV in the family room where the PS3 is currently hooked up. I am working on saving money not spent from previous months budget so that I can get a seperate 20"-26" LCD TV from Sony just for the PS3... That way I can also use it for the Mac Mini I am also saving for...
    CVR
    CVR
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  CVR Fri May 08, 2009 3:39 pm

either way is fine with me....
    Worm32
    Worm32
    Glitcher

Number of posts : 18

Post  Worm32 Sat May 09, 2009 2:52 am

I have Thursdays off, so either time is fine for me. If I absolutely had to choose, I would lean toward 7:00 PST.
    NJShadow
    NJShadow
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  NJShadow Sat May 09, 2009 3:30 am

Either is fine, but I'd prefer 11PM EST.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am