WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

no longer HC

TSFRJ
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2009-04-17

no longer HC

Post  TSFRJ on Fri May 29, 2009 8:41 pm

im no longer part of HOME Conference. not interested in being part of any club for awhile but my clubhouse is a community timeshare clubhouse now i guess.
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Re: no longer HC

Post  abkslovak on Fri May 29, 2009 9:13 pm

TSFRJ wrote:im no longer part of HOME Conference. not interested in being part of any club for awhile but my clubhouse is a community timeshare clubhouse now i guess.

You were still in this thing??? O dam I cant believe that your still in here lmao but o well

TSFRJ
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2009-04-17

Post  TSFRJ on Fri May 29, 2009 9:23 pm

abkslovak wrote:
    TSFRJ wrote:im no longer part of HOME Conference. not interested in being part of any club for awhile but my clubhouse is a community timeshare clubhouse now i guess.

You were still in this thing??? O dam I cant believe that your still in here lmao but o well

thats ok, i've been kinda of quiet on all fronts lately. anyways my clubhouse is open to all groups & clubs including N1s
    Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Speedracer1955 on Sat May 30, 2009 3:12 am

Sorry to hear about your experience. You are Welcome here to chill untill you are ready to jump back into the Club arena again.

I will have to inject my LBP disc and do some serious level checking while you are here chilling. I tried to dabble in the level editor but never did anything worthy of my perfectionist side of my character...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:31 am