WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

Ok I was wondering what you guys think

abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Ok I was wondering what you guys think

Post  abkslovak on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:58 pm

that is in the PDA any ideas. I wanted to bring this up in here so we all have something to talk about and also i wanted to say I think it has something to do with RE space in home when that comes out. so what do you think? The reason behind my thought is this here:

-jess are you there? ------------- Xi is almost ready. Latest Update: function Xi_S93() { MemCpy(&Stapler,&35623,sz); for ctr=1,MAX_EXP do SecureWrite(exp[ctr]} end Wipe(&Stapler); }
    -Three weeks ago there was a significant drop in water pressure - too large to be explained by any leak. Yesterday, another drop in pressure was noticed.
    --Home maintenance Aqua - 3/cs:1 svalve=GetWarningSource(); if sValue=='FEC819' then --Home Square CallEngineer(t1); elseif sValue=='A76bC1' then --Central Plaza CallEngineer(t2); else --Apartments NotifyMaintenanceControl(); end Return 0;
    -Visual recognition confirmed. Security barrier now open. r = Validate(cSecurityAvatar[g->MAINTENANCE_DATABASE]); if (r) then bBarrierOpen=true; Trigger(AudioSecurityOpen); else --Transmit(AlertSecutity) //jess :Smileyhappy: Trigger(AudioSecurityFailed); end
    -ACESSING RECORDS...1 ENTRY RECEIVED...FILE PARTIALLY CORRUPTED...Date...unknown.It has been days since we had an accurate report from the computer.The CPU is...failing. Fast. Communications are...too erratic. External is down. Internal is patchy at best. Core life-support functionality...that's restricted but still working. For now.
    Space-- if s=="Alphazone3" then OpenDoors(Alphaspace[8]) end
    Everybody, there is a new video in the EU Home Square along with 2 new messages in the PDA thing:
    "HELPFUL REMINDER
    Maintenance elevators serve as vital conduits for Maintenance personnel only, not as a short cut for alpha testers. Please repect Maintenance rules."
    "-- Maintenance Power Usage - period to 20th February 2009.
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Re: Ok I was wondering what you guys think

Post  Asuka on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Man, I still haven't even seen this (granted, I haven't had time to hop on Home for a few days...). Where in Home is this?
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281

Post  abkslovak on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:23 pm

it has been in the PDA news and all that stuff under news all that has been there for the past months every month they update with something new and if you go on the forums it is under Xi or

Xi

orMysterious Messages Found in PDA

I think Euro is having a convo about this to
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  njb12287 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:31 am

Lol ive been trying to crack this but so far no luck lol. Its Hardcore man
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post  JamesSoprano on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:45 am

i think people on the boards were saying it's for some TV show J.J. Abrams is coming out with .. Fringe i think it's called cause something related too that goes too that website .. i read that someones in the PSU Forums. but we will see... should they promote a TV Show like that .. yea sure but it's no where near fun as if it was something NEW for Home
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Post  Veago on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:36 pm

all i know is we're gonna get some new spaces in the EU home cause the videos it shows shots of the new spaces and we now have a Teleporter and a Manhole Cover that lead to somewhere however when u try to interact it says unavailable try again later, should be good
    kelz_dunks4life
    Beta

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Post  kelz_dunks4life on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Well there was a video of what appears to be jess on Youtube, hinting something for tomorrow, here..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:36 pm