The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

3 posters

About the Sigs

BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

About the Sigs Empty About the Sigs

Post  BitRunner Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:28 am

Can anyone get me a free site that would allow me to upload an ASP.NET 2.0 web app? I've got an app ready for allowing you to plug in your name/trophies and it will dynamically spit back the signature. Just gotta find a place to host it. I would do it on my Linux server under Mono but the program needs the AvantGarde CE TrueType font for generating the image text and I don't know if that'll work under Mono/Linux.
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

About the Sigs Empty Re: About the Sigs

Post  BitRunner Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:47 pm

Sorry... English Translation: I need an ASP.NET hosting site so I can put up this app that will in a very sexy way autogenerate an N1s sig for you. I just finished coding it up last night, just need a place on the web to put the app.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:51 pm

BitRunner wrote:Sorry... English Translation: I need an ASP.NET hosting site so I can put up this app that will in a very sexy way autogenerate an N1s sig for you. I just finished coding it up last night, just need a place on the web to put the app.

I was gonna post how stupind you made me feel with your op haha! could you use bit torrent!
    Speedracer1955
    Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Speedracer1955 Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 pm

BitRunner wrote:Sorry... English Translation: I need an ASP.NET hosting site so I can put up this app that will in a very sexy way autogenerate an N1s sig for you. I just finished coding it up last night, just need a place on the web to put the app.

Have you tried sourceforge.net they host a lot of open source software apps and other stuff like what you are doing...
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Speedracer1955 wrote:

Have you tried sourceforge.net they host a lot of open source software apps and other stuff like what you are doing...

I have a project on sourceforge actually (no releases yet though Very Happy ). No, I just need a web host to run a .NET application, the actual application I've already created it's a web-based app just need a server to host it.
    F12345668
    F12345668
    Beta

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  F12345668 Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:41 pm

You go Bit! cheers Dude! Even after your translation, i'm still lost. Sorry I can't help but I would love that sig though. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content