The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

4 posters

A letter from Teddys Girlfriend

JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

A letter from Teddys Girlfriend Empty A letter from Teddys Girlfriend

Post  JamesSoprano Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:12 pm

JiggyTeddy was in a Hit And Run Accident over the weekend i found out hours later .. and i wanted to mention it here also for BlackBible to have a comment on this tho he probably still check the boards but he can officially post something on here about it if he wishes at least it gives him a chance.

who ever hit and ran on Teddy .. i hope they catch the a**hole and get's time in the Joint for it, i really hope someone saw something to help catch the guy if they were not all ready caught.

Jiggy is being runned in with Tests .. but the good thing is .. he's not paralized .. as they would have found that out probably in the first few hours of having him in the Hospital .. and i'm glad he's not and i really hope that their's no long term effects too him.
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

A letter from Teddys Girlfriend Empty Re: A letter from Teddys Girlfriend

Post  abkslovak Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Dude thanks for posting this.

To Jiggy man hope you get better and I really cant believe this bull Sh*t.
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A letter from Teddys Girlfriend Empty A letter from Teddys Girlfriend

Post  njb12287 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:31 pm

hello everyone, carol here, his gf.

teddy got involved in a car accident last night and was rear ended. it was a hit and run, authorities are still investigating. this was before the snow started, and gosh are we getting rocked in nyc. even I took the day off from the bank. his jeep took most of the damage, but he sustainted a concussion even with the airbag deployed. he has some minor whiplash and will be out of commission. he may take a medical leave from the office, and should be home in a day or 2 depending on the head trauma. he is still undergoing some tests to make sure there is no long term damage.

I just got back from a visit with him to ask him if he needed any errands completeed. I was with him for a couple hours and had lunch with him and he had these thoughts he wanted to share. I took the notes down verbatim:

hi guys, I have a gf that doubles as my personal secretary now!

thanks everyone for being great friends..

I miss being on the boards with you guys, since most of you have taken on a much more significant part of his life rather than just being gaming friends.

hope all is going great with the n1 group. if the doc would only allow me to have my laptop and hook up my ps3 to that small tv in the room, i would be set. i'll take you even with the whiplash. lol

keep up the great gaming and take care of yourselves. it is cold where I am at, so if it is cold where you guys are, button up!

sincerely,

teddy

PS: my nurse is pretty fine too. I'll tell you guys about it when I get back.

PPS: when I get up and back on my feet, I will be back and kickin more ass than ever. believe that. lol

there it is verbatim, just the way teddy would have wanted it. I want to post this message on the n1 board too, but i cannot find it in his bookmarks. if someone can assist me, that would be appreciated. thank you.

I have changed his comment on his ps3 to reflect that it isn't him if you see him, it is me. I like to game on his account.

if anyone has any greetings/messages you would like for him to receive, I will be going back to visit him in a couple hours. I can print and submit it to him. thanks for listening

sincerely,

carol

PS: sorry for typos.
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  abkslovak Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:57 pm

o snap okay

alright you guys thanks for keeping me up to date on this and I hope everyone sees this in here to

also Again i would like to tell Jiggy that these days these people suck hit n run like james says hope they find them pricks/assholes or what ever you feel saying about these fucks

Teddy when you get yourself better and get back on I really cant wait for you to say hi and anything else you would like to add.

and thank you guys for posting this on here and Carol for letting us know
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post  JamesSoprano Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 am

Carol i have made a response on the official playstation forums for you to tell Jiggy .. i see you are logged in with his username so i thought i let you know my message for jiggy was put in the Official playstation forums where you posted about the accident just a few pages away and the username on that website is the same as here " JamesSoprano "
    Wolverine8780
    Wolverine8780
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Wolverine8780 Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:37 am

Wow .... I hope you get better Jiggy I shall pray for you man ...and I hope they catch the bastards that did this Sh*t.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content