The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

3 posters

Interactive Animations.

Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Interactive Animations. Empty Interactive Animations.

Post  Veago Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Wouldn't it be cool if they had animations (like the dance and wave ect..) that could be interactive to other avatars so both avatars would connect. For example you press X on an avatar then while their highlighted press R1 to bring up the menu and there would be say, handshake, and on the other avatars screen it'd say 'Insert Name' wants to shake hands, do you accept 'X' Yes ..... 'O' No..

this could be done with dancing, hugs and high fives ect.. i wont say kissing and stuff because that would be abused by perverted 11 year old boys lol, however i think the concept is good and could even be used by other third parties, for example say Capcom, Street Fighter IV , a small sparing animation that loops, like blockin a few jabs then the other avatar repeats.

What do you guys think? Very Happy
    whitwhit
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Interactive Animations. Empty Re: Interactive Animations.

Post  whitwhit Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:37 pm

you know what the funny this is veago a lot of us have been wondering why this isnt in home at the moment it just seems like a handshake is essential to human communication.
    Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:26 pm

whitwhit wrote:you know what the funny this is veago a lot of us have been wondering why this isnt in home at the moment it just seems like a handshake is essential to human communication.

exactly, in person you don't walk up to someone and do a really cheesy wave 10CM away from there face lol. There should be a nod motion too, ok so there is the agreed motion but he nods like 4 or 5 times, rather then a good nod to a mate to achknowledge (maybe the right spellin dunno Razz) them.
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Asuka Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:15 pm

I love the idea. My only fear though is that there are going to be those constantly spamming girls to dance with them, as well as other exploits. For the 'dance spamming', there should be a report tab included for people to go to just in case.
    Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Asuka wrote:I love the idea. My only fear though is that there are going to be those constantly spamming girls to dance with them, as well as other exploits. For the 'dance spamming', there should be a report tab included for people to go to just in case.

yes aswell as if an action is rejected you can't resend that/an action to them again for say 1-2 minutes ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:40 pm