The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

3 posters

wanna catch up on shows ?

JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

wanna catch up on shows ? Empty wanna catch up on shows ?

Post  JamesSoprano Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:47 pm

I know a pretty good website where you can watch episodes ( some are incomplete ) of TV shows old or new or newly aired episodes it even has TONS of ANIME and Cartoons. ( Example: LOST, 24, Heros, M.A.S.H. , Get Smart, Family Guy, Trigun, ) this website put's up links to watch them they don't actually host them themselves

www.SurfTheChannel.com

i think it's a great website to either get into a series or watch a episode you miss ( tho 24 Episodes get taken down * new ones anyway * i think due to infringement or something ) or if you got time too kill and don't feel like playing PS3 and you just got off the forums... you can always go their and watch TV Smile
    Duck_of_Doom
    Duck_of_Doom
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

wanna catch up on shows ? Empty Re: wanna catch up on shows ?

Post  Duck_of_Doom Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Thanks for the hot tip. If I had any time at home, I just might have a gander. However, when I do get home (at work currently) I have to spend time with the wife and kids, which is really a happy time for me. Then after I get some time for me, (after 9:00 E.S.T.) I pretty much use the PS3 or throw in a movie to unwind from the day. But I'll book mark this site for future reference.
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Duck_of_Doom wrote:Thanks for the hot tip. If I had any time at home, I just might have a gander. However, when I do get home (at work currently) I have to spend time with the wife and kids, which is really a happy time for me. Then after I get some time for me, (after 9:00 E.S.T.) I pretty much use the PS3 or throw in a movie to unwind from the day. But I'll book mark this site for future reference.

The site works with PS3 ... but i reccommend using PC more .... as for Mega Video links on the website... you can only watch about 72 - 76 minutes a video and then wait another like 52 - 58 Mintures till you can watch the same amount again .. it sucks but i guess it's understandable if you don't have a pay membership so they put a cap on the time limit BUT other then that it's good to take a break from watching shows every so many minutes. I hope you enjoy it when you got time to take a peek at it Duck_Of_Doom
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  abkslovak Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:27 pm

surfthechannel is the greatest site i know there are more but i have forgotten where i go lol im a little slow when it comes to remembering stuff lol bounce

but thanks for the the tip on man Very Happy
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:42 pm

abkslovak wrote:surfthechannel is the greatest site i know there are more but i have forgotten where i go lol im a little slow when it comes to remembering stuff lol bounce

but thanks for the the tip on man Very Happy

No problem i just found out about the website just last October and went their like crazi and now i go every now and then when bored.... i think of the website as a unknown Gem .. ( cause lots of people i know have never heard of it )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am