The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

4 posters

Pets @ Home

Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Pets @ Home Empty Pets @ Home

Post  Veago Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Has anyone heard anymore on this? i read somewhere not too long ago that their still working on it so it's not been canceled.
    Speedracer1955
    Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Pets @ Home Empty Re: Pets @ Home

Post  Speedracer1955 Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:36 am

I don't know but there should be some information on the UK site about the Eye Pets since I think that would make a great companion purchase to get the PS3 Eye. Would drive PS3 accessory sales some... Maybe even put the Aquatopia aquarium in the Harbour Studio Apt.. Or how about a picture frame connected to some of the Eye Toy art apps. so that you can make different scenes to put up in your Personal spaces...
    Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:57 am

Speedracer1955 wrote:I don't know but there should be some information on the UK site about the Eye Pets since I think that would make a great companion purchase to get the PS3 Eye. Would drive PS3 accessory sales some... Maybe even put the Aquatopia aquarium in the Harbour Studio Apt.. Or how about a picture frame connected to some of the Eye Toy art apps. so that you can make different scenes to put up in your Personal spaces...

that'd be good to have the aquatopia in your space, i didnt buy it but i probably would consider it if it was in Home
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Asuka Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Well, it would definitely be nice to have the options of various fish tanks. As for other pets, I'm not sure if they would implement that. I say this mostly because of the mass amounts of coding that it would take for the pets to move around, do things, and make sure that they don't look like they're on a one-minute loop or something.
    Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:13 pm

Asuka wrote:Well, it would definitely be nice to have the options of various fish tanks. As for other pets, I'm not sure if they would implement that. I say this mostly because of the mass amounts of coding that it would take for the pets to move around, do things, and make sure that they don't look like they're on a one-minute loop or something.

i don't think they care about the 1 minute loops thing tbh, look at the dancing animations, the trailers, and even the fish in Home square lol

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 pm

if they dont have any real purpose i dont see the point! if i had a pitbull that i could sck on some annoying terds in the central plaza I would pay for it!
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Asuka Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:58 am

Veago wrote:i don't think they care about the 1 minute loops thing tbh, look at the dancing animations, the trailers, and even the fish in Home square lol
    Wait - you guys have fish? Wow...does the US even have fish? I want fish; I like fish. Who doesn't like fish?
    Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 am

Narde15 wrote:if they dont have any real purpose i dont see the point! if i had a pitbull that i could sck on some annoying terds in the central plaza I would pay for it!

yeah but most of the items in home have no real purpose, it's decoration and adds an environment and a nice feel to a place or apartment, for example the BBQ, doesnt nothin yet looks good outside, or the samurai katana sword rack.
    kelz_dunks4life
    kelz_dunks4life
    Beta

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Post  kelz_dunks4life Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:49 pm

I heard about them using this idea not too long ago. That they were gonna put in dogs, cats, etc. for use in your apartment, but didn't speak on anything about the Central Plaza and other locations, but they were gonna be placed in "The Stuff" Store

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 pm