The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

4 posters

ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

Wolverine8780
    Wolverine8780
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship Empty ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

Post  Wolverine8780 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:06 pm

How I love my darling Kacey so much. Shes such a sweetheart and lover of all things. We been together for 2 plus years and its official we have now shared everything. She gave me her cold lol ...I been sick the last week blah. So much for vacation.
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship Empty Re: ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

Post  groovy341 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Ain't love grand.

2+ years and you just now have gotten a cold from her. Wow, impressive immune system there buddy.
    Wolverine8780
    Wolverine8780
    Flying Couch

ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship Empty Re: ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship

Post  Wolverine8780 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:33 pm

yeah i compare it to that of supermans .. only kryptonite can bring this guy down ... well i guess kacey is kryptonite.
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post  groovy341 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Wolverine8780 wrote:yeah i compare it to that of supermans .. only kryptonite can bring this guy down ... well i guess kacey is kryptonite.

ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship Superman%20Sleeps

OH NOES!
    Wolverine8780
    Wolverine8780
    Flying Couch

Post  Wolverine8780 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Aw nice picture , thats pwnage
    TRICKY_USMC
    TRICKY_USMC

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  TRICKY_USMC Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:51 pm

lol i have to agree that's crazy you are just now getting a cold after 2 years plus..

i have been with my fiance for 1 year and a half now and the first 2 months i was with her i had a serious cold and then i got the worse case of staph infection all over my body and could of died because she gave it to me. uhh let's see i have had mono, colds, staph, headache, bruises..lol yeah we share everything Razz

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:53 pm

groovy341 wrote:
    Wolverine8780 wrote:yeah i compare it to that of supermans .. only kryptonite can bring this guy down ... well i guess kacey is kryptonite.

ahh the pleasures of being in a relationship Superman%20Sleeps

OH NOES!

on the floor lol
    Wolverine8780
    Wolverine8780
    Flying Couch

Post  Wolverine8780 Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:02 pm

TRICKY_USMC wrote:lol i have to agree that's crazy you are just now getting a cold after 2 years plus..

i have been with my fiance for 1 year and a half now and the first 2 months i was with her i had a serious cold and then i got the worse case of staph infection all over my body and could of died because she gave it to me. uhh let's see i have had mono, colds, staph, headache, bruises..lol yeah we share everything Razz

yeah id say I had luck on my side ... lets hope this isnt a downward spiral tho I don't need anymore bad things to happen.
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Asuka Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Yeah, I've done that with the boy myself. It's always an interesting topic of conversation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm