The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

4 posters

Thanks Guys/Girls.

Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Thanks Guys/Girls. Empty Thanks Guys/Girls.

Post  Veago Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Just wanted to let you all know that i'm grateful for being here and i really enjoy posting here, the community i find is alot better then most forums, noone treats other members like crap because their post count is either higher or lower, no flaming each other, no insults.. finally a mature home for....Home Razz.....i also find being here has helped me alot considering that since the other day when my PS3 got......poorly....that members here was able to give legitimate and honest answers, not just, should of got an xbox (even though i own one and still prefer ps3) or other fanboy comments....

respect here is obviously high and so is humor, i can't wait to get my ps3 back and meet some of you in Home itself, hopefully attend a meeting soon aswell. Like i said before, thanks for all your help and i'm lookin forward to getting to know you all alot better and being a part of the Nameless Ones Razz.

-Jay
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Thanks Guys/Girls. Empty Re: Thanks Guys/Girls.

Post  groovy341 Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Now that I have given my advice in the other thread regarding your PS3 I will give my "official forum" patented response to your problem.

(the following is going to be incoherent nonsense ramblings that I am known for. I will warn everyone here this time but in following threads and responses if it seems like I am batsh1t in the brain it is probably me being me or I have dropped my bag of marbles finally)

So the issue with your PS3 can be fixed quite easily. First, find a site that tells you how to break the system down all the way to a bare mother board. Next, go to the nearest Christmas tree farm and buy a tree. If no farm is available go to the woods and cut down a Douglas Fir or similar species. Thirdly, take each and every component of the PS3 and hang them from the limbs. D, paint each component with a glaze of honey and tabasco sauce (if tabasco is unavailable any hot sauce derivative should do). 5, Before going to sleep pray to the holy sausage with these words: "Oh great and exalted sausage of the holiest variety, please grace me with your presence and that of the great pumpkin and restore my PS3 to its former glory and grace, In Jimmy Dean's name Little Smokey". Six, wake up and rejoice at the fact that you now have a fully functional PS3 and all the trophies for every game you have ever played.

In Jimmy Dean's name Little Smokey
    Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:50 am

groovy341 wrote:Now that I have given my advice in the other thread regarding your PS3 I will give my "official forum" patented response to your problem.

(the following is going to be incoherent nonsense ramblings that I am known for. I will warn everyone here this time but in following threads and responses if it seems like I am batsh1t in the brain it is probably me being me or I have dropped my bag of marbles finally)

So the issue with your PS3 can be fixed quite easily. First, find a site that tells you how to break the system down all the way to a bare mother board. Next, go to the nearest Christmas tree farm and buy a tree. If no farm is available go to the woods and cut down a Douglas Fir or similar species. Thirdly, take each and every component of the PS3 and hang them from the limbs. D, paint each component with a glaze of honey and tabasco sauce (if tabasco is unavailable any hot sauce derivative should do). 5, Before going to sleep pray to the holy sausage with these words: "Oh great and exalted sausage of the holiest variety, please grace me with your presence and that of the great pumpkin and restore my PS3 to its former glory and grace, In Jimmy Dean's name Little Smokey". Six, wake up and rejoice at the fact that you now have a fully functional PS3 and all the trophies for every game you have ever played.

haha! well thats was OBVIOUSLY the first thing i tried and it didnt work Razz
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Post  groovy341 Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Veago wrote:

Well the fact is that at least you tried. But I think you may have been praying wrong. Are you trying to piss off the volcano god?
    Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:26 pm

groovy341 wrote:
    Veago wrote:

Well the fact is that at least you tried. But I think you may have been praying wrong. Are you trying to piss off the volcano god?

hell no! last time i pissed him off he made me eat 150 cats sideways
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Post  groovy341 Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Veago wrote:
    groovy341 wrote:
    Veago wrote:

hell no! last time i pissed him off he made me eat 150 cats sideways

LOL!

Hilarity ensues Laughing
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  BitRunner Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Veago wrote:
    groovy341 wrote:Now that I have given my advice in the other thread regarding your PS3 I will give my "official forum" patented response to your problem.

zOMG amateurs! This is how the proper prayer is made:

"Our Father Jimmy, who art maketh the finest lean sausage patties,
    Hallowed be thy Name.
    Thy freezer packs come.
    Thy will be done,
    In bacon strips as it is in breakfast sandwiches.
    Give us this day our daily sausages,
    And forgive us our Pop-Tarts,
    As we forgive those who eat Pop-Tarts against us,
    And lead us not into temptation,
    But deliver us from carbohydrates.
    For thine is the kingdom,
    and the power, and the glory,
    for sausages and bacon strips.
    Tabasco is good on everything. Amen."

There, go forth and prosper.
    Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:46 pm

BitRunner wrote:
    Veago wrote:

Hallowed be thy Name.
    Thy freezer packs come.
    Thy will be done,

hahaha i should of said that years ago at school n see what happend
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Post  groovy341 Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:48 pm

BitRunner wrote:

Hallowed be thy Name.
    Thy freezer packs come.
    Thy will be done,

Ah, the Cath-bacon-icism prayer Forgot all about that one. Dammit guess it's back to the firey water for me
    F12345668
    F12345668
    Beta

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  F12345668 Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:09 pm

You guys just made my Friday. Now pardon me while I go and eat breakfast for lunch.
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  BitRunner Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Veago wrote:
    BitRunner wrote:
    Veago wrote:

Hallowed be thy Name.
    Thy freezer packs come.
    Thy will be done,

Probably this...

Thanks Guys/Girls. Excommunicated
    Veago
    Veago
    Pro Bowler

Post  Veago Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:32 pm

BitRunner wrote:
    Veago wrote:
    BitRunner wrote:
    Veago wrote:

Hallowed be thy Name.
    Thy freezer packs come.
    Thy will be done,

Probably this...

Thanks Guys/Girls. Excommunicated

lmao good job i didnt say it then Razz
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Post  groovy341 Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Dammit Bit I almost chocked on a bite of sandwich because I was mid chew when I opened this page. You all can call me Papa Cass

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 am