The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

3 posters

Private Voice Chat for multiple people.

InFaMoUs1-
    InFaMoUs1-
    Glitcher

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Private Voice Chat for multiple people. Empty Private Voice Chat for multiple people.

Post  InFaMoUs1- Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a private voice chat for more than just TWO people when your out in public? I hate not being able to use mic when I'm with more than two people on Home.
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Private Voice Chat for multiple people. Empty Re: Private Voice Chat for multiple people.

Post  BitRunner Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 pm

They're bringing public chat back, at some point. I've noticed from the clubhouses how flakey the voice chat really is right now. It needs a lot of improvement.
    CrashMurphy
    CrashMurphy
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Private Voice Chat for multiple people. Empty Re: Private Voice Chat for multiple people.

Post  CrashMurphy Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:35 pm

They need to lengthen the amount of time you can speak in one go before it automatically cuts you off. In public, keep it short. But in private spaces it is really a hassle trying to have meetings and such where people have actual stuff to talk about and sometimes ramble for more than 15 seconds.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 am