The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

3 posters

"My Dream Home" starting 4/23

BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

"My Dream Home" starting 4/23 Empty "My Dream Home" starting 4/23

Post  BitRunner Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:40 pm

I'm requesting for the starting meeting for the "My Dream Home" project on Thursday April 23rd. Get ready to discuss your ideas as a group and let's start making this project a reality!

If you have no idea what My Dream Home is about, check the thread here in the Internal Discussion section.

Why April 23rd?

1) It should give you guys plenty of time to prepare. I expect everyone to get involved and take some time to think about your ideas. Check the thread for details, but essentially, think outside the box on this one. If you had the perfect virtual Home, what would it have in it? What would your virtual Home need to be an integrated part of your everyday life?

2) It'll be the last Thursday meeting before I turn 30 on the 25th, do I need another reason? Very Happy
    CrashMurphy
    CrashMurphy
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

"My Dream Home" starting 4/23 Empty Re: "My Dream Home" starting 4/23

Post  CrashMurphy Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:41 pm

BitRunner wrote:
    It'll be the last Thursday meeting before I turn 30 on the 25th, do I need another reason? Very Happy

Are you seriously that old? The next thing you know, your memory will start to go, then your hearing and eyesight, then your memory, etc...
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:43 pm

CrashMurphy wrote:
    BitRunner wrote:
    It'll be the last Thursday meeting before I turn 30 on the 25th, do I need another reason? Very Happy

Are you seriously that old? The next thing you know, your memory will start to go, then your hearing and eyesight, then your memory, etc...

That ship has already sailed my friend. Very Happy
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Post  Asuka Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:46 pm

April 23rd? I don't think I'll be able to make it. Some of my family's coming in that weekend, and to prevent myself from being annoyed to death with them, I'll probably be turning in early.

And your b-day's the 25th? And it'll be the 1-year anniversary of your 29th b-day? Awesome! ^_^
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Asuka wrote:April 23rd? I don't think I'll be able to make it. Some of my family's coming in that weekend, and to prevent myself from being annoyed to death with them, I'll probably be turning in early.

And your b-day's the 25th? And it'll be the 1-year anniversary of your 29th b-day? Awesome! ^_^

rofl yeah I'm going to stop celebrating in years and just start celebrating in anniversaries since my 29th b-day. Very Happy

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that, and good luck in advance on your family!
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:53 pm

I'm supposing this meeting's on hold in light of this week's events huh? (plus I'm pretty sure you guys forgot)

(Which is fine anyway b/c I'm not really prepared, I'll push it back til sometime in May.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 pm