The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

+3
njb12287
TRICKY_USMC
jiggyteddy
7 posters

How Did You Stumble Upon This Place?

Poll

How did you hear about the N1s forum?

[ 6 ]
    How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_lcap40%How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_lcap7%How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_lcap7%How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_lcap0%How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_lcap0%How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 6 ]
    How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_lcap39%How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? I_vote_rcap [39%] 

Total Votes: 15
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? Empty How Did You Stumble Upon This Place?

Post  jiggyteddy Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:51 am

I just thought this would be a cool thread and poll to keep track of.

We know where most of us are from, but I think some of us would like to know how some of us got here.

If you were referred here, could you please provide who?

All kidding aside, if you think there should be another choice in the poll answers, post them in this thread and I will adjust accordingly.

Note: Vote cancelling is allowed if an answer is added to better suit your vote.

Thanks for the participation.

How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? Empty Re: How Did You Stumble Upon This Place?

Post  Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:05 pm

dreamed it strait up! haha
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

How Did You Stumble Upon This Place? Empty Re: How Did You Stumble Upon This Place?

Post  jiggyteddy Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:48 pm

I figured you might get a kick out of that option Narde.

But in all seriousness, although a it was a gag option, it also isn't a gag at the same time.
    TRICKY_USMC
    TRICKY_USMC

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  TRICKY_USMC Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:54 pm

i don't quite remember how i ended up here..i know that me and njb were here the first ones here when he started it.. but i picked i dreamed it just because that sounded like a sweet answer
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:01 pm

TRICKY_USMC wrote:i don't quite remember how i ended up here..i know that me and njb were here the first ones here when he started it.. but i picked i dreamed it just because that sounded like a sweet answer
    I know what you mean. I cannot quite remember, but I think I have 2 answers to this poll.

If I recall correctly, Nick asked me to come over to a new board. There was no name yet. And then you also sent me a couple messages asking me to come over. To me, that would be a referral.

But I had also envisioned a place like this as well--a place where many of us could come and be free from PS "official" moderation. That was a dream, and it seemingly has become real. So to me, it would also qualify for that vote as well.

With all that said, I did intend for this poll to be somewhat serious, as it could serve as valuable data if people are interested in expanding the place. Or it could simply be interesting to see the data pile up over time.

Post  Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:02 pm

I think a bunch of us feel the same way, but it will be interesting to see just how some of the others got here.
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  njb12287 Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Lol i think i helped dream it up with you teddy. Lol
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  abkslovak Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:27 pm

hey all i wish i had a dream about this place like you guys did but i have to give Credit were it is DUE lol you guys know who im talking about Jiggy please stand up, please stand up, lol and here you go to eveyone else Jiggy Tricky NJB take a look
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:30 pm

abkslovak wrote:hey all i wish i had a dream about this place like you guys did but i have to give Credit were it is DUE lol you guys know who im talking about Jiggy please stand up, please stand up, lol and here you go to eveyone else Jiggy Tricky NJB take a look
    If there is anything anyone takes from hanging around any one here, it is a comradery and mutual respect for individuals with ideas and opinions.
    whitwhit
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189

Post  whitwhit Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:36 pm

there should be an option for drinking the kool aide
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281

Post  abkslovak Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:38 pm

nice whit whit
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post  groovy341 Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm

I followed a post in the official NA forum but the only reason I got on the official forum is because I have an evil monkey in my closet that said if I didn't go he would kill me. I told him the official forums were full of whining and crying and I didn't want to. He slapped me. Hard. Tears welled up in my eyes but I didn't cry. It is just that he got me in the bridge of the nose and well all the nerves there and whatnot, you get the picture. Well I went to the OF (official forums) and as I suspected there was a ton of whining about songs on Home or this that and the other thing and as I was navigating to the Killzone 2 section of the forums my face was mashed against the monitor with such force that I thought the screen would have permanent dead pixels but the grip on the back of my head let up a bit and the monkey told me if I didn't look at the N1's thread something bad was going to happen then he held my PS3 close to the window. Now, you have to remember that I live on the ground floor so this was not so much a threat to me but I could tell he meant business anyway so I went. And there you have it I found the link and this forum.

That monkey can be a real hard ass sometimes but he is always looking out for my best interests.
    OddSix
    OddSix
    Beta

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post  OddSix Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:12 pm

I had a dream and it came true ^^
    OddSix
    OddSix
    Beta

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post  OddSix Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:13 pm

jiggyteddy wrote:I figured you might get a kick out of that option Narde.

But in all seriousness, although a it was a gag option, it also isn't a gag at the same time.

Thats a mighty mean gun ya got in that pick tricky :p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:40 pm