The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

+6
Speedracer1955
groovy341
Duck_of_Doom
BitRunner
jiggyteddy
abkslovak
10 posters

BANNED/SUSPENED

abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

BANNED/SUSPENED Empty BANNED/SUSPENED

Post  abkslovak Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:40 am

Everyone im here to tell you ABKSLOVAK has been suspended for 7 days / 1 week alright so if you dont see me that is cus of MOD's in home. Im kinda pissed but im going to try to see if I can get my account unsuspended and get it like onto HOME banned or something like that i just hope that this will do something about it.

Okay here is what i remeber 1st off im not a person to be going around in HOME cursing or yelling out bad langue (sorry i cant spell). Well me and other people were talking (they were asking me mainly were did I get my hair (SF Hair) and we just started talking about random stuff and then I saw a MOD say "No cursing is allowed in Home" I of cuse said "Who is cursing?" they never answered me nor said anything else. To add more to the story this happen in March and these MoFo's SUSPENED me April f*ckers.

well glad you guys were listening to me have fun with everything
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

BANNED/SUSPENED Empty Re: BANNED/SUSPENED

Post  jiggyteddy Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:08 am

Well now that is some weird instance... and you did absolutely no cursing of the sort?

Do you know which mod was on duty?
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380

Post  BitRunner Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:23 am

Oh damn wtf?!
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:42 pm

jiggyteddy wrote:Well now that is some weird instance... and you did absolutely no cursing of the sort?

Nope I have No clue and I called SONY and they wont say. I called them again TODAY asked them "Y am I suspended on my user ID instead of being BANNED from HOME" They just kept saying more crap on being SUSPENDED. He really didnt give me an answer on that. If someone would like to give me any info on the 1st offence please do stat it.

Next time I ever go into HOME Im RECORDIN everything I DO or SAY So I can b like I did what on wat day huh well my video shows me not doing/saying Sh*t u want to see wat I have recorded. Ur MOD's Think everything Is a CURSE WORD
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:01 pm

abkslovak wrote:
    jiggyteddy wrote:Well now that is some weird instance... and you did absolutely no cursing of the sort?

Nope I have No clue and I called SONY and they wont say. I called them again TODAY asked them "Y am I suspended on my user ID instead of being BANNED from HOME" They just kept saying more crap on being SUSPENDED. He really didnt give me an answer on that. If someone would like to give me any info on the 1st offence please do stat it.

Next time I ever go into HOME Im RECORDIN everything I DO or SAY So I can b like I did what on wat day huh well my video shows me not doing/saying Sh*t u want to see wat I have recorded. Ur MOD's Think everything Is a CURSE WORD

Yeah I've long feared being a victim to that, I just wish I could find some good capture equipment b/c I don't want to downgrade to 480P.
    Duck_of_Doom
    Duck_of_Doom
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 51

Post  Duck_of_Doom Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:39 pm

That is brutal dude. Sounds like some Mod being overzealous or power tripping.

Good luck with your appeals.
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:54 pm

BitRunner wrote:
    abkslovak wrote:

Yeah I've long feared being a victim to that, I just wish I could find some good capture equipment b/c I don't want to downgrade to 480P.

PS: If anyone has an answer to this I would greatly appreciate it... (http://www.overclock.net/computer-peripherals/488745-capture-device-help.html#post5966836)
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post  groovy341 Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Don't know of anything that records from HDMI cables but Dazzle will work with S-Video and composite. Been looking for a good capture device for HDMI myself.
    Speedracer1955
    Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Speedracer1955 Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:29 pm

BitRunner wrote:
    BitRunner wrote:
    abkslovak wrote:

PS: If anyone has an answer to this I would greatly appreciate it... (http://www.overclock.net/computer-peripherals/488745-capture-device-help.html#post5966836)

Have you tried the Matrox.com website they used to make some kickass gaming cards and capture cards they are made in Canada...
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:56 pm

I dont know to much on that stuff but i have been thinkin bout buying a camera so i can upload everything that happens to me on HOME lol so if they say im cursing well look here i got proof i wasnt those fuckers lied lmao
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 am

abkslovak wrote:I dont know to much on that stuff but i have been thinkin bout buying a camera so i can upload everything that happens to me on HOME lol so if they say im cursing well look here i got proof i wasnt those fuckers lied lmao

Exactly man that's what I'm going for (just wanting to do it straight to a source in high enough resolution), I don't trust the moderation yet despite the tools that are available to them these days. This isn't the first story I've heard of this kind.
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:18 pm

lol yes i have heard more to.

The only thing i can think of using is a Video Camera but i cant afford anything good lol

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:19 am

are you coming to the meeting tonight abk?
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:05 am

Narde15 wrote:are you coming to the meeting tonight abk?

Well here is ur late ANSWER I didnt attend the meeting Mainly cus I want to use my ORIGINAL account so this thursday I will be BACK.... Sorry I missed this question
    AIRTYMEhe
    AIRTYMEhe

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post  AIRTYMEhe Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:17 pm

/sigh
    I knew this would happen.
    If anyone has questions, ask.
    It has to do with a certain someone we don't like. I've got new info and I'd really love to talk to you all about it...
    But due to me lacking access to a certain forum, I cannot.
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:56 pm

let's keep this a little more friendly, and let's please keep from discussing that..

EDITED: tricky Smile
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  njb12287 Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:05 am

Irregaurdless of the fourm we have actually stopped talking about him negatively here altogether.
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Im kinda happy today will be my last day of this Suspention yes I cant wait to get my old account back lol yes I know only a week o well blah blah lmao I have learned not to GO IN TO HOME ALONE or to NOT GO TALKING TO PEEPS in home just Stay to my self & go to the meetings.

anyone who added my other Accounts you can delete them alrite I dont use them like I do my ABK account
    whitwhit
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189

Post  whitwhit Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:55 pm

yay finally about time i get back to seeing slovak is online aint that right kasper/boondox1-fan
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:22 am

LMAO
    CVR
    CVR
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

BANNED/SUSPENED Empty banned

Post  CVR Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:48 am

i just got banned too.... for 20 days!!! man that sucks!
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:14 pm

You know... for every little turd who's wronged me on XBL and they don't get banned... ugh (in fact, my rep is pretty low on XBL b/c I play pretty much one game that's full of trolls)... and then you turn right around to Playstation Home and if you say so much as Hello to someone you could get reported for text abuse and banned. For that reason alone, I don't hang around the public spaces for very long and when I do I try not to talk to have conversations with anyone.
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Yes the best thing since I got back on that I have done is not talk to anyone but my FRIENDs (N1's)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:29 am