The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

+5
BitRunner
Asuka
JamesSoprano
groovy341
jiggyteddy
9 posters

Hannah Montana The Movie--Game of the Year!!!

jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Hannah Montana The Movie--Game of the Year!!! Empty Hannah Montana The Movie--Game of the Year!!!

Post  jiggyteddy Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Alright... before you go and say it, let me explain.

I've been on grievance leave the past few days... and have had some time. I've had family visit, and have been babysitting some nieces and nephews.

I will NOT buy this game, and I don't recommend it. I took the kids to Blockbuster, and they wanted to play some games. I'm not going to rent M rated games... and this was right up their alley in terms of their age and interests.

Entertaining to watch the kids play. It was like watching a Disney kids concert in my residence with these children. LOL...

That is why.

I'll get right down to it. This game is excellent for you trophy boars out there. There are 43 trophies--all very easy to get. Took 2 days to platinum this thing. 1 plat, 4 gold, 8 silver, and 30 bronze.

Not a bad trophy rental.

The kids got so many of the trophies, that I just had to finish it off. Might as well get the most out of it with the rental right? It is expensive these days--almost $10 to rent! WOW...

Don't expect a very deep game here. Just rent and blow through it if you're a trophy boar. Thats about it.

I actually got this idea for a rental from a friend of mine, which you guys might know... DNAgent. LOL... he also platinumed this game after a few days.

CONCLUSION:
    If you're a trophy boar, rent this. Don't buy it. If you don't care for trophies... then forget about this game.
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Hannah Montana The Movie--Game of the Year!!! Empty Re: Hannah Montana The Movie--Game of the Year!!!

Post  groovy341 Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 pm

I loves me some trophies but I swear I think I would be too embarrassed to have this in my list when people compare. I mean a game like this just shrieks of trophy ***** when someone sees it in your line up.

EDIT: Unless you have a good cover, like, say you had some nieces and nephews whom you were babysitting or something...... Nah, just giving you a bad time teddy.
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Hannah Montana The Movie--Game of the Year!!! Empty Re: Hannah Montana The Movie--Game of the Year!!!

Post  JamesSoprano Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:30 am

Of course Teddy had to make it look good with The BABYSITTING Story lol!

But In All Seriousness ...i could Never rent this game. OR BUY.... but the platinum is calling out too me ... but no i shall not pick it up. i would ONLY RENT IT for Jiggy's Reasons. but i have no Nieces .. so guess i am out of luck. NO PLAT FOR ME !
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Asuka Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:34 pm

The only way I'm going to rent this game is if I rent some M/R-rated game at the same time. What little prude I have doesn't allow me to rent it alone.

On the bright side, Teddy - I think I'll be chuckling every time I pass your name on my friend's list. ^_^

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:17 pm

jiggyteddy wrote:Alright... before you go and say it, let me explain.

I've been on grievance leave the past few days... and have had some time. I've had family visit, and have been babysitting some nieces and nephews.

I will NOT buy this game, and I don't recommend it. I took the kids to Blockbuster, and they wanted to play some games. I'm not going to rent M rated games... and this was right up their alley in terms of their age and interests.

Entertaining to watch the kids play. It was like watching a Disney kids concert in my residence with these children. LOL...

That is why.

I'll get right down to it. This game is excellent for you trophy boars out there. There are 43 trophies--all very easy to get. Took 2 days to platinum this thing. 1 plat, 4 gold, 8 silver, and 30 bronze.

Not a bad trophy rental.

The kids got so many of the trophies, that I just had to finish it off. Might as well get the most out of it with the rental right? It is expensive these days--almost $10 to rent! WOW...

Don't expect a very deep game here. Just rent and blow through it if you're a trophy boar. Thats about it.

I actually got this idea for a rental from a friend of mine, which you guys might know... DNAgent. LOL... he also platinumed this game after a few days.

CONCLUSION:
    If you're a trophy boar, rent this. Don't buy it. If you don't care for trophies... then forget about this game.

If I catch you with a Hanna Montana trophy I'm taking pics and posting them on these boards! haha
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380

Post  BitRunner Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:21 pm

I'm a trophy whore of the highest extreme and I won't go there. I just won't.
    whitwhit
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189

Post  whitwhit Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:18 pm

if someone rents me the game i will play to platinum it im not lieing about that
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post  groovy341 Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:23 am

whitwhit wrote:if someone rents me the game i will play to platinum it im not lieing about that

If you have a gamefly account I will put it into your queue. LOL! What a Face
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  jiggyteddy Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:09 pm

hahaha... you guys are hilariious.

@ Asuka:
    A chuckle every time huh? Well... whenever anyone wants to do a trophy comparison on me, its there! And this story wasn't a cover!

I actually did rent another game--Blitz The League II. I was in the mood for an arcadey sports game... with some violence thrown in. It has not disappointed.

@ Groovy:
    Funny! Throw it into whit's que! LOL... he'll play it for the Plat.

@ Bit:
    Apparently even trophy boars have standards... didn't know you had it in you. LOL I kid...
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post  Afro Samurai Anubyss Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Teddy ouch yo LMFAO, you get the weirdest trophy of the year award bro LOL omg afro
    whitwhit
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Post  whitwhit Sun May 10, 2009 12:16 am

Well everyone i. Have swolled my pride and dignity and have dedcided to rent the game for its trophies so teddy your not the only one hehe ^_^
    BigVic
    BigVic
    Glitcher

Number of posts : 22

Post  BigVic Mon May 11, 2009 4:14 pm

I don't even know what to say about this........ Neutral
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281

Post  abkslovak Mon May 11, 2009 4:34 pm

whitwhit wrote:Well everyone i. Have swolled my pride and dignity and have dedcided to rent the game for its trophies so teddy your not the only one hehe ^_^

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Really Whit just like wow i didnt know you would go that low to get trophies up lol. Now Jiggy has a reason and you are in college man what are you going to say when your buddies come along man??? You sitting there playing HM and bam they walk in on you LMAO I would love to see that it would be the funniest thing around

geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek
    whitwhit
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Post  whitwhit Mon May 11, 2009 5:10 pm

all ima say abk is boom goes the dynomite
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281

Post  abkslovak Mon May 11, 2009 7:04 pm

lmao your off topic man

But its kool that you need 1 more Plat in your trophie list man it kool it all you

another one you should try is Wolverines game omg i think imma try to get this trophie because im a huge wolverine Fan.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 am