The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

5 posters

Nova Strike Review

JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Nova Strike Review Empty Nova Strike Review

Post  JamesSoprano Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:39 pm

I was fortunate enough to Download this game when it was on sale for $4.99 back during when PJ Eden and Echochrome ETC was on sale.

When the game first came on I thought i would go in practice. WOW looks at the nice visuals on this game looks very colorfull. so as doing what the screen instructed me too do such things as fly here and fly other their and press this button for that and this and explaining what things were for i thought wow this game is pretty cool and before i knew it the practice was over and time to get in THE CAMPAIGN PART OF THE GAME.

I selected the Campaign mode part of the game and sat and played on Recruit cause i was a beginner after all and would work my way up in rank. so as i played i thought it sorta felt like playing games like blast factor but a bit different. from the first stage i knew this game was going to be " An Instant Classic " as i played along each stage would give you mainly the same kind of Objectives such as " Defend the Rebel fleet from the Bad Guys " and " blow the bad Guys Bases up on ground " so you and your team mates can continue fighting so you won't be stuck alone killing others but it got alittle harder. The boss fights in this game is " Really Easy" as they take a little fire power to destroy their ships so really it doesn't matter what you choose to use against them also their is a decent amount of weapons to choose from too kill your enemies with witch is a good thing cause their all " Super Powerfull " . I found the controls in this game to be " Wonderfull " cause it's done " So Well " and the Music track in this game is nice on the ears nothing annoying at all.

At the end of the day this game is one of the Best titles to own from the PSN Store, This Game Is A " True MasterPiece " and their's no other game to match it's Greatness. If i rated this game out of 10 ... i would Rate it a 9/10 and would " Highly Reccomend " this game to anyone who Loves arcade shooters.

Now if your sitting their reading this Review sitting their Laughing away at this Review you can see Why... I was not being Serious at all..... Everything i said was a bullsh*t LIE. You Want The Truth ? ok i'l tell you the truth to what i think about this game. The Game has good visuals in my standards but it's not what makes the game... it's THE GAMEPLAY that makes the GAME !!!!! the controls Suck Big time it sucks so much it would suck a golfball through a Garden Hose!! it's something you gotta get use too it's no where near F*cking perfect Believe me it's FAR from it.

The missions may seem easy but with the F*cking piss ants that come and shoot at you and your crew and or ship/ships you have to defend are annoying cause it doesn't F*cking end till you destroy what their coming out of or off of or whatever. the ships you have to defend can die easily and in one level out of the 6 levels yes that's right their is 6 levels of PURE TORTURE !!!! you have to defend the F*cking big ship ( which is easy to destroy ) from start to finish and it's soo annoying you can't destroy the run ways the enemy ships come from and even if you could, the big F*cking ships ass is unprotected !!! the only thing i said that was truthfull was the visuals, The Visuals looked nice for the game and if i remember correctly the Music IS O.K but i think 1 or 2 tracks are annoying but i could be wrong it's been awhile since i played this game which you can understand why on how HORIBLE this game is !

at the end of the day of playing it after i was done recruit which is the easiest Difficulty .. it's still hard and challenging ! imagine the game on the Hardest Mode !!!!! F*ck if the game made you wanna beat the living hell out of your controller cause you were so angry playing it on easy .. well i hate too see what it would make you wanna do playing on the hardest difficulty. This game is no where near a F*cking master piece. I rate this game a 5/10 is that being generous ? no, the music isn't so bad but could have more and visuals are nice too look at and the game reminds me of some other Arcade Shooters ( like blast factor sorta in a way which is 10X better then this F*cking Nightmare of a game. so it deserves a 5/10 AT BEST.

I hope you ALL enjoyed my review and i put the swareing and insults to make you all laugh and also because i truely get annoyed at this game and i felt it deserves this kind of review.
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Nova Strike Review Empty Re: Nova Strike Review

Post  jiggyteddy Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:36 pm

That was totally awesome.

I would say some more about Novascum... but I think you pretty much nailed it Mr. Soprano.

I thoroughly hated this game. I get to Level 4 and just cannot get any further. The gameplay is just horrible for me.
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  njb12287 Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:38 pm

lol i had considered getting it but now i definately will not lol
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:48 pm

@ Teddy: i wasn't sure what else too say and i think i ripped in it enough as is

@NJB: glad i saved ya some money. if you want more questions .. ask away but i advice stay away ... everyone has their own tastes but this game i was told to stay away from .. people say that to games they don't like and alot of people didn't like this game but i got to admit i had no idea till i try myself, AND THIS IS WHY WE NEED DEMOS FOR ALL PSN GAMES

My Next Game Review will either be ... Genji: Days Of The Blade OR Time Crisis 4
    Worm32
    Worm32
    Glitcher

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Worm32 Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm

I too, was extremely disappointed with the game. You definitely covered all of the reasons as to why it sucked balls, but here's another. I can't remember the last game I played where my fingers hurt like hell afterward. That game is a one way ticket to carpal tunnel.
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:03 pm

JamesSoprano wrote:@ Teddy: i wasn't sure what else too say and i think i ripped in it enough as is

@NJB: glad i saved ya some money. if you want more questions .. ask away but i advice stay away ... everyone has their own tastes but this game i was told to stay away from .. people say that to games they don't like and alot of people didn't like this game but i got to admit i had no idea till i try myself, AND THIS IS WHY WE NEED DEMOS FOR ALL PSN GAMES

My Next Game Review will either be ... Genji: Days Of The Blade OR Time Crisis 4

My vote is definitely for Genji.
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Post  Asuka Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Definitely go for Genji.
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Post  JamesSoprano Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:56 pm

@Worm: i am glad you agree with my review the more people who agree i hope other read this will see that what i wrote is really true and it makes people think Twice as hard to purchase the game or not

@JT/Asuka: hahaha ok then, i'l have it up in the next few days so keep an eye out !
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:53 am

JamesSoprano wrote:@Worm: i am glad you agree with my review the more people who agree i hope other read this will see that what i wrote is really true and it makes people think Twice as hard to purchase the game or not

@JT/Asuka: hahaha ok then, i'l have it up in the next few days so keep an eye out !
    Hopefully they won't have to "see" what you wrote as truth...
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Post  Asuka Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:06 am

Yeah, I'm definitely glad I never bought this game...
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:35 am

Asuka wrote:Yeah, I'm definitely glad I never bought this game...
    Good. At least Mr. Soprano got it at a discount. I wouldn't even take this game if it were free. No joke.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm