The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

+8
Jersquall
BitRunner
whitwhit
Speedracer1955
jiggyteddy
TRICKY_USMC
njb12287
Afro Samurai Anubyss
12 posters

The end of an Era ( Tha Death of an N1 )

Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

The end of an Era ( Tha Death of an N1 ) Empty The end of an Era ( Tha Death of an N1 )

Post  Afro Samurai Anubyss Mon May 04, 2009 12:50 pm

LOL, I guess this is the end friends, like I said me askin for help in LBP was a test to all of us N1's in these froums and but a select few have passed. I now know whut this group is truly about, it's about people joining jus so they can say they're in a club/group/gang/ etc. whutever and not about joining to be a part of a group to help others that are in said group because they're in your group and you wanna help your group. TSFRJ thank you for not tellin me to turn on my ps3 lol that's rather funny. Stuff like that is why I am quitting tha N1's, my sword has slain many a HC member, but when fightin a war a soldier must rely on his comrades and having allies like this surely ensues death and not victory....... I am saddend to say goodbye to alot of friends here in this group, ABK, BlackBible, JiggyTeddy, Asuka, OddSix, Jersquall, WhitWhit, JMviper, James Soprano, and few other's that were good friends, but tha majority of this group are those who are jus here to be here. So gooodbye and remember B.I.B ( blood is beautiful ) afro
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The end of an Era ( Tha Death of an N1 ) Empty Re: The end of an Era ( Tha Death of an N1 )

Post  njb12287 Mon May 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Sorry to hear it. My offer still stands. If you need LBP help PM me and ill be glad to.
    TRICKY_USMC
    TRICKY_USMC

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The end of an Era ( Tha Death of an N1 ) Empty Re: The end of an Era ( Tha Death of an N1 )

Post  TRICKY_USMC Mon May 04, 2009 1:14 pm

looks like your imagine is completely off of the map on what the N1's are about. yeah there is satisfaction of having a group of friends, but that doesn't mean that is the only reason for having a group. we all had one intention and goals for this group. which is to help the community inside of home and outside of home, and to build never ending friendships. i have met more good people inside of this group then i have ever gaming. im sorry to see you go, and see that's the impression you have on us. no matter what we will still be riding the wave and fighting the good fight. i know i for one don't get any true self satisfaction from just being part of a community. i find more pleasure when i make new friends, and help people out.

also it's not about bettering this group.. as i said it's more so about helping the community, and anyone who is willing to be helped. i just don't choose to help those who are negative minded, and set out to destroy others, and forgetting the true meaning of what this community is supposed to be about

anyways...see ya
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  jiggyteddy Mon May 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Anubyss will always fight the good fight.

You're always behind the scenes. Wink
    Speedracer1955
    Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Speedracer1955 Mon May 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Well from what I know of TSFRJ he is HC through and through he has a level for HC and created a complete HC LBP community... So it is no surprise that he would act like that...

I don't consider him an N1s but like Anubyss he is a lurker and only cares to get LBP level points. Kinda like Luiggy and Killzone2 frag points....

But it is sad to know that you will be leaving, I understand and for me it is sometimes hard to get on being an older user and not growing up with a controller in my hand but a TV remote. So it is harder for me to just stay on the console 24/7/7/52/365....

Good luck and see ya around I am sure...
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Mon May 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Speedracer1955 wrote:Well from what I know of TSFRJ he is HC through and through he has a level for HC and created a complete HC LBP community... So it is no surprise that he would act like that...

I don't consider him an N1s but like Anubyss he is a lurker and only cares to get LBP level points. Kinda like Luiggy and Killzone2 frag points....

But it is sad to know that you will be leaving, I understand and for me it is sometimes hard to get on being an older user and not growing up with a controller in my hand but a TV remote. So it is harder for me to just stay on the console 24/7/7/52/365....

Good luck and see ya around I am sure...
    I just reread the post by Anubyss. What does TS have anything to do with this?
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Flying Couch

Post  Afro Samurai Anubyss Mon May 04, 2009 2:10 pm

He jus dissed me like a few times. And I jus am so furious wit him I'd better leave, read my LBP help thread in tha ps games section on this forum and you'll see why
    whitwhit
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  whitwhit Mon May 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Anubyss IF your B*tch ass leaves ima pull a liam nelson from taken i will find you and i will kill you Very Happy
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Flying Couch

Post  Afro Samurai Anubyss Mon May 04, 2009 2:17 pm

LMFAO.....*sigh* I'll miss this
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Mon May 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Afro Samurai Anubyss wrote:He jus dissed me like a few times. And I jus am so furious wit him I'd better leave, read my LBP help thread in tha ps games section on this forum and you'll see why
    *sigh*

See how out of touch I am bro~! I'm sorry this happened to you. Not sure why TS would be like that either because he claims no ill will towards any of us.
    whitwhit
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189

Post  whitwhit Mon May 04, 2009 2:24 pm

i have a unique set of skills anubyss better than any ninja in the planet
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Flying Couch

Post  Afro Samurai Anubyss Mon May 04, 2009 2:26 pm

LOL word
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380

Post  BitRunner Mon May 04, 2009 2:53 pm

I tell you what Anubyss, whether you're leaving or not, I told you I would do it so I'm getting on right now. I hoped to try to get this in last night but I got distracted when my Homepedia site got vandalized by Kdg777 and I had to spend almost 5 hours writing a C# app to automate protecting all of the pages to administrators only access.

EDIT: Done.

Post  Guest Mon May 04, 2009 2:57 pm

I havent played lbp in since the MGS pack! sorry to see you go man!
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner Mon May 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Come back Anubyss! Sad

In all seriousness though, I know how frustrating it can be sometimes to get everyone on board with something, trust me on this one (*cough**cough*Homepedia*cough**cough*My Dream Home*cough**cough* (not a single person from N1s has stepped up yet to help me with Homepedia I've had to do all the work myself, but pasufarin from the PS Home forums has been really helpful to me)), it can be a task no less difficult than herding cats sometimes, but I don't think anyone here (ok at least 99.97% of us or so) has any bad intentions. Everyone's just got really busy lives, we just really need a better method of communicating stuff that's urgent or really needs prompt feedback. That said, I hope you'll consider staying, just bear with us! Very Happy
    Jersquall
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Jersquall Mon May 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Nonono. The kobiashi maru has no way of winning. It was an unfair test. I have not LBP. Your not leaving period. You lurk and you work and i'm fine with that.You are and have been an N1 member. That doesnt change. You have N1 tattoo on your ass for life. Sorry, it's not a wash off. We on the same page here? See you thursday night.

~Jer
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Flying Couch

Post  Afro Samurai Anubyss Mon May 04, 2009 3:55 pm

LOL thank you guy's, I love all of y'all but tha blood is on tha blade and my number 1 headband is now forfeit, I will still linger in tha shadows for N1 but I cannot change fate, but I'm gonna check out tha homepedia site see whut's good there for my boy, this damn N1 tatoo is so f'in cool though
    Duck_of_Doom
    Duck_of_Doom
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 51

Post  Duck_of_Doom Mon May 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Anubyss, I understand your reasons/logic. However like the majority here asking you to stay, I say give it a second chance.

Lord knows between my work & family I have very limited time for myself, thus being here constitutes a 'break' from my day to day stresses.

So just do as I do and pop in every now and again and use this forumn to keep in contact with some really cool folks. You wont find a more friendly and open group out there!

Hope to see you around. Smile
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Flying Couch

Post  Afro Samurai Anubyss Mon May 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Duck I'll always be friends wit you as well as all my real homies in tha N1's ( y'all know who y'all are lol ), I understand that alot of people dont wanna see me leave, but all of you should know my leavin doesnt mean that i wont rise to save my beloved N1's when tha time needs be. When tha time comes I will dawn my number 1 headband again
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Flying Couch

Post  Afro Samurai Anubyss Mon May 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Ayo BitRunner bro, is tha site homepedia.com?????
    TSFRJ
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2009-04-17

Post  TSFRJ Mon May 04, 2009 5:44 pm

yea was a little to harsh, but dont leave N1s just because i was to harsh of LBP reviewer. Oh and THE HOME LBP level has had the HC building removed. to where its just a HOME and not a HC level
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Post  BitRunner Mon May 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Afro Samurai Anubyss wrote:Ayo BitRunner bro, is tha site homepedia.com?????

homepedia.wikia.com
    T_Tokyo
    T_Tokyo
    Beta

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  T_Tokyo Tue May 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Hey Anubyss, I don't know what's going on but I will say this. The reason why you probably didn't get any help really was probably because of lack of communication. I remember when Narde needed help with Burnout Paradise, I believe he contacted a few of us over PSN and we all came together to help a friend in need. Had I received a message over PSN over the matter I would have most certainly come to your aid. I still will help you in your time of need regardless, but I certainly wish you reconsider your proposal to leave. Crying or Very sad
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281

Post  abkslovak Wed May 06, 2009 9:03 am

Afro Samurai Anubyss wrote:LOL, I guess this is the end friends, like I said me askin for help in LBP was a test to all of us N1's in these froums and but a select few have passed. I now know whut this group is truly about, it's about people joining jus so they can say they're in a club/group/gang/ etc. whutever and not about joining to be a part of a group to help others that are in said group because they're in your group and you wanna help your group. TSFRJ thank you for not tellin me to turn on my ps3 lol that's rather funny. Stuff like that is why I am quitting tha N1's, my sword has slain many a HC member, but when fightin a war a soldier must rely on his comrades and having allies like this surely ensues death and not victory....... I am saddend to say goodbye to alot of friends here in this group, ABK, BlackBible, JiggyTeddy, Asuka, OddSix, Jersquall, WhitWhit, JMviper, James Soprano, and few other's that were good friends, but tha majority of this group are those who are jus here to be here. So gooodbye and remember B.I.B ( blood is beautiful ) afro

WTF dude stop this stupidness. Well anyways Anubuss talk to you later and were going to miss you on here man. I hope you do stop by on here and see what we have been up to man but still WTF.....just wtf. Go ahead and keep asking yourself that question WTF........WTF lol wtf lol
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Flying Couch

Post  Afro Samurai Anubyss Wed May 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Like i said ABK i will alway's linger in tha shadows you'll see me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am