The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

3 posters

A little more about me

abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

A little more about me Empty A little more about me

Post  abkslovak Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 pm

im going to post this about me so everyone can get to know me cause i know you guys dont know me personally alright i trust you guys wont laugh at me cause you guys are true friends and my online family.

Okay were to begin
    well im shy guy lives with his brother and mother still 26 years of age dont got nutting but online family (you guys)
    what i mean by dont have is a job, car, or a DL.

I have had all these things in my life but lost them cus of my own stupid faultz. I also Im kinda retared my mind dont like to keep up on things like How to spell or How to keep stuff for a quiz in school.

well i hope this help you guys out in getting to know me more and I dont want you guys to fell sorry for me alright.
    That word sorry is kinda a word that i hate hearing people say people make mistakes in life and they learn from that. well i hope this has help you guys get to know me better.

well if you want to add me abkslovak is my psn so please feel free to add me

Edited cause i need to add this: If i seem to be an ass or anything Im really sorry it just how I was raised and im trying to change in every way possible. Also Im a really good person if you want to get to know me more well get on some Poker with BlackBible, and the rest of the crew (sorry i have forgotten the rest of you guys way to many to remeber) and you will see that im a really relaxed person and love to have fun.

Last edited by abkslovak on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited)
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

A little more about me Empty Re: A little more about me

Post  abkslovak Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:06 pm

hey just thought i should post this so you guy know what is with my PSN name ABKSLOVAK

well okay my real name is craig slovak
    and i got ABK from Any Bodie Killa
    If you ever listen to any kind of music like Insane Clown Posse or anyone from there label Psychopathic Records
    Here Wikipedia.com
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  njb12287 Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Great post man. Im super glad your here buddy
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Thx for your reply man

and thanks for having such a great place to be
    fezzzzzzy
    fezzzzzzy
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Post  fezzzzzzy Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:16 am

Sh*t happens man add me on psn if you want
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Post  abkslovak Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Also I would like to go back to when I was born: sept 27 1982, Okay i dont think that the hospitals know what the hell I had back then but Hey Im still alive right know.

Anyways back in 1982 I was told I was bout to die (for real) Well I have a liver problem also I cant eat cheese or milk products anything with milk I cant eat like cheese, chocolate, pizza, the list goes on just think about anything that has Milk in it and say wow you he cant eat that or this.

Also because of this I get paid from SS (soical secrety) (cant spell) which all I do is take that money and spend it on RENT and that is like once a month for me thou.

Well my mother said I had eaten something with it when I was a baby (dont know how here so what ever) doctors didnt know what the fuk is going on with me so I was told they (family) had a priest in to give me my last rights. I pretty much dont know what else to say to this or what happen next or how long I had been in the hospital or anything off that besides I was really sick and the doctors didnt know what the F*ck to do so on with the story.

well know that I was still alive and a kid I went to school and in school other kids would have cereal with milk but me nope can have it so I had to bring in my own milk and I had been picked on cause these kids dint want to catch what I had like F*cking a**hole so they brought my Life down even more cus they didnt want me to sit next to them or to touch them. F*ck I had a bad child hood and I think that this has had a big IMPACT in my life cause know a days I THINK I this is why im so DEPRESS in my life and alone. I kinda do hate people, but I dont hate anyone I know on here just cus your people dont mean that I hate you I just hate people that are in my REAL LIFE. unless I really know you guys like on here I talk to you guys. I feel better talking to you guys throught the internet then in real life but lets say that we were to meet up some were I think since it is you guys I would love to do it.

I dont know what it is called or how to spell it but I hope you guy understand what I cant eat lol yes I know but I wanted everyone to know more History on me.

Im not telling you guys this to feel bad on my behalf I just want you guys to know who I am. Well I hope you all read this and say what you want on it, speak your mind please do.

@ Fezzzzzzy
    thanks man I know Sh*t does happen but I just felt that everyone here should get to know me more in my life I trust you guys more then anyonther site I have been on or in. Like the main one I used to go is Playstation.com forums and these people there are nutting but Immature (dont know how to spell) Biatches lol

PS like to add that im a very shy person if im in a room full of people then i wont speak unless I know you guys well enough (mainly using my mic) and i think i know you guys most of you guys. like if you guys start playing poker with us you will see im using my mic and talking to you guys.

Well everyone on here thanks for this great site Internet Love Here lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:34 pm