The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

+4
JamesSoprano
jiggyteddy
NJShadow
BFrosty
8 posters

Took me long enough.

BFrosty
    BFrosty
    Beta

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Took me long enough. Empty Took me long enough.

Post  BFrosty Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Been some rocky hills to climb lately, but I have made it to the far side of the mountain safe and secure once again. Hopefully these trips will become more infrequent, however, the circumstance is such that the frequency may in fact rise with the passing of time. Oh well, come what may, I am strong in spirit.

Cryptic I know, save for the few who understand the context...

Anyhow, hello forum, nice to meet you.

Stay Frosty Everyone!

BF~

Last edited by BFrosty on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Attached signature.)
    NJShadow
    NJShadow
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Took me long enough. Empty Re: Took me long enough.

Post  NJShadow Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Welcome! Glad to meet ya. Smile
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  jiggyteddy Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Damn it... you beat me to it! I was trying to say welcome before your 1st post. LOL...

Glad to see you around BF, I was a bit worried, but understand your circumstances.

Welcome to our lovely abode, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. I would be honored to have some of your quality writing talent and guidance that you provided for many of us during the CB time in home.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:51 pm

its an honor!

welcome to the N1's
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post  JamesSoprano Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Welcome BFrosty here you will have no shackles .. you are free in here .. enjoy the freedom of these boards
    BFrosty
    BFrosty
    Beta

Post  BFrosty Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:05 pm

jiggyteddy wrote:Damn it... you beat me to it! I was trying to say welcome before your 1st post. LOL...

Glad to see you around BF, I was a bit worried, but understand your circumstances.

Welcome to our lovely abode, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. I would be honored to have some of your quality writing talent and guidance that you provided for many of us during the CB time in home.

I'll do what I can Jigg, my brain has been taking a literary beating lately. Presently, words have been jumping out of my head onto the page like fleas on a dog. Been scripting old school, the ol' pencil and paper have become my friend. And he's taken a lot out of me. Sometimes I think he's got more energy than I do.

Man, am I in a odd frame of mind or what!?

Too much time with Mr. Pencil.

Or is that too much pencil with Mr. Time?

Half empty half full, is what I always say.

BF~
    TRICKY_USMC
    TRICKY_USMC

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  TRICKY_USMC Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:12 pm

frosty my man i am very glad to see you finally made it here.

how have things been going for you? we haven't spoke since that day we hung out in the summer house and talked for a good hour or so Very Happy

but anyways contact me whenever you get a chance and i have some stuff to tell you and see if you can give me some of that information you gave me that day... take care and welcome aboard
    BFrosty
    BFrosty
    Beta

Post  BFrosty Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:16 pm

TRICKY_USMC wrote:frosty my man i am very glad to see you finally made it here.

how have things been going for you? we haven't spoke since that day we hung out in the summer house and talked for a good hour or so Very Happy

but anyways contact me whenever you get a chance and i have some stuff to tell you and see if you can give me some of that information you gave me that day... take care and welcome aboard

Did I not send you the links? I seem to remember getting some links together, perhaps I forgot to send them.

Last edited by BFrosty on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed HTML error)
    TRICKY_USMC
    TRICKY_USMC

Post  TRICKY_USMC Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:19 pm

BFrosty wrote:

Did I not send you the links? I seem to remember getting some links together, perhaps I forgot to send them.

my memory has gone blank on me. i don't seem to remember getting any links because i had to go in a hurry and then that was the last time we talked and last time i saw you.. you updated your M.A.G thread and no word from you
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Afro Samurai Anubyss
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post  Afro Samurai Anubyss Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Whut's uppers Frosty Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Long time no see yo, glad to have ya here afro
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Asuka Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi Frosty! I don't know the story behind your first post, but I think I understand what you're getting at. It helps to understand when you've lost site of the box a long time ago. ^_^
    BFrosty
    BFrosty
    Beta

Post  BFrosty Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 pm

TRICKY_USMC wrote:
    BFrosty wrote:

my memory has gone blank on me. i don't seem to remember getting any links because i had to go in a hurry and then that was the last time we talked and last time i saw you.. you updated your M.A.G thread and no word from you

Although I am very fond of PSU forums, not very long after my last MAG update, decided to call it quits. It will be rare that I show up here, in fact. I have tired of the whole forum thing in general after all I have experienced as a forum community member. Hopefully nobody takes offense to that.

Anyhow, I may have forgot to send the links, I'll get some together and PM you some links later on. I seem to recall they were links on renal diets and meal planning, but I am not confident on that. It's been a while, and memory is fuzzy on the details now.
    TRICKY_USMC
    TRICKY_USMC

Post  TRICKY_USMC Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:40 pm

yes that was what we talked about and also i think it involved the pump thing or something for my dad to look into

and i take no offense to it..it's more so of sadness though.. you were a wise poster and a good asset to the community and i enjoyed reading and seeing what you have done to try and better everyone
    BFrosty
    BFrosty
    Beta

Post  BFrosty Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 pm

TRICKY_USMC wrote:yes that was what we talked about and also i think it involved the pump thing or something for my dad to look into

and i take no offense to it..it's more so of sadness though.. you were a wise poster and a good asset to the community and i enjoyed reading and seeing what you have done to try and better everyone

Hemo right?

And regarding my decision to call it quits. Sad yes, but I leave knowing that what I have sowed has born fruit, and multiplied greatly. A full circle has been completed.
    TRICKY_USMC
    TRICKY_USMC

Post  TRICKY_USMC Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:55 pm

well i am honestly sad to hear that frosty and you will be truly missed and have been missed around the forums.

remember when life gets rough just remember to live for the day and hope for tomorrow and always keep your head up and know that if you ever need to talk then i myself along with others will always be here Smile
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  jiggyteddy Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:45 pm

And don't forget to check the "chat" box link on top!
    BFrosty
    BFrosty
    Beta

Post  BFrosty Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Will be sure to check out that chat box from time to time...
    Jersquall
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Jersquall Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:47 am

Hope he's doin alright.. Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:50 pm