The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

4 posters

Nameless ones internal

Jersquall
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Nameless ones internal Empty Nameless ones internal

Post  Jersquall Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Some notes on the meeting last night. A few of us got together after the meeting to talk about the way the meet went down. Needless to say it was not our best meet. We talked about ways to help the meeting flow better. I would like to share our collective thoughts here with all the N1's. First off we know everyone enjoys the meetings because we hear it from you guys and girls all the time. With that being said we want you all to save the playing around for before and after the meet. This gives the attending people including the new ones a better chance to see and hear the meeting without being distracted. This is a meeting that covers the gaming industry, PSN and Home. It can be informative and everyone generally enjoys the company. So, In future meets please refrain from Posting things that are not relative to the current agenda item. If you need to say something to someone off topic then please message them. Dancing for no reason draws attention away from the topic and is disruptive. There is a set time from beginning to end and we want to hear from everyone so please stay seated or in place unless your recording or taking pics.
    Also if you have personal thoughts on politics, Religion, or U.F.O.'s and you would like to share, consider getting a Home Club and share those deeper conversations there. I'm sure most in our group would join that club also but The Nameless ones is more based on Home, Games and the like.

We talked about the ones in our group who do not have mic's. Each week we be asking for a volunteer to read out loud what those members are typing. This should help keep focus on the thoughts of those wishing to be heard. If you have no comment on a topic then just say or type "Pass". Your not on the spot to answer every quertion but lets keep the meeting going forward.

N1's have alot going for us. We enjoy the meetings and Podcast. We have people working behind the scene trying their best to make thing better for all the Nameless Ones. We have BitRunner on 3D. Me on Photoshop, NARDE and his Podcast, and you would not belive the amount of time people put into this. Early morning with BlackBible to late at night here.

It's important that you listen to the chairman of the meetings whomever it is that week. It is not an easy task and if everyone cooperates it makes for a better meet. Please help us help all of you.

Sincerly,

Anubyss
    BlackBible
    Jersquall
    NJShadow
    SpeedRacer1955
    WhitWhit
    xTrickyx_USMC

If you were not in the after meet because of other obligations and would like to discuss anything contact someone on the list or Teddy or Narde and we can talk.

You can say here what you cant say on PS home forums
    NJShadow
    NJShadow
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Nameless ones internal Empty Re: Nameless ones internal

Post  NJShadow Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:07 am

Sounds good. I'll add to my response in a bit. (In a staff meeting for the site I write for right now.) Very Happy

Ok, I definitely agree with these points. It's good that we can give constructive criticism when it's needed, that goes to show what I tight knit group we are. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Last edited by NJShadow on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jersquall
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 128

Post  Jersquall Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:08 am

Get back to work NJ!!!

cheers
    Speedracer1955
    Speedracer1955
    Bubble Dancer

Number of posts : 122

Post  Speedracer1955 Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 am

Jersquall wrote:Some notes on the meeting last night. A few of us got together after the meeting to talk about the way the meet went down. Needless to say it was not our best meet. We talked about ways to help the meeting flow better. I would like to share our collective thoughts here with all the N1's. First off we know everyone enjoys the meetings because we hear it from you guys and girls all the time. With that being said we want you all to save the playing around for before and after the meet. This gives the attending people including the new ones a better chance to see and hear the meeting without being distracted. This is a meeting that covers the gaming industry, PSN and Home. It can be informative and everyone generally enjoys the company. So, In future meets please refrain from Posting things that are not relative to the current agenda item. If you need to say something to someone off topic then please message them. Dancing for no reason draws attention away from the topic and is disruptive. There is a set time from beginning to end and we want to hear from everyone so please stay seated or in place unless your recording or taking pics.
    Also if you have personal thoughts on politics, Religion, or U.F.O.'s and you would like to share, consider getting a Home Club and share those deeper conversations there. I'm sure most in our group would join that club also but The Nameless ones is more based on Home, Games and the like.

We talked about the ones in our group who do not have mic's. Each week we be asking for a volunteer to read out loud what those members are typing. This should help keep focus on the thoughts of those wishing to be heard. If you have no comment on a topic then just say or type "Pass". Your not on the spot to answer every quertion but lets keep the meeting going forward.

N1's have alot going for us. We enjoy the meetings and Podcast. We have people working behind the scene trying their best to make thing better for all the Nameless Ones. We have BitRunner on 3D. Me on Photoshop, NARDE and his Podcast, and you would not belive the amount of time people put into this. Early morning with BlackBible to late at night here.

It's important that you listen to the chairman of the meetings whomever it is that week. It is not an easy task and if everyone cooperates it makes for a better meet. Please help us help all of you.

Sincerly,

Anubyss
    BlackBible
    Jersquall
    NJShadow
    SpeedRacer1955
    WhitWhit
    xTrickyx_USMC

If you were not in the after meet because of other obligations and would like to discuss anything contact someone on the list or Teddy or Narde and we can talk.

You can say here what you cant say on PS home forums

Ok that was kinda a long read but I agree with the fact that last nights meet was a little off, what happened folks did the pixel fairy sprinkle funny dust on us all? I know that we can get back to the way that makes this group good.

So let's pull together and shake it off and work hard to get back to what we know we are the Nameless Ones we are great.
    flux1983
    Glitcher

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  flux1983 Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:38 am

I know im still new here but I thought its was a good meeting, It was kind of odd that we only discused two topics before it ended, looking at the agenda we were going to talk about seven differnt things. (just a thought dont want to step on any toes here)I dont think going around asking everybody is effective. When that is done some people feel like they need to say something even if what they are saying has allready been said. I think they need to some how raise their hand so they can make their point known. Other then that it was alot of fun got to know alot more of you, we went over our thoughts after the meeting, so thanks for that guys (you know who you are).

Keep up the good work.
    NJShadow
    NJShadow
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  NJShadow Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:50 am

Well, I can honestly say that it worked perfectly the last two meets, it's just that we went off on a tangent pretty much every 5 seconds during this one. That should be fixed for next weeks meet. Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:17 am