The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

+4
BitRunner
JamesSoprano
Asuka
njb12287
8 posters

Something interesting

njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Something interesting Empty Something interesting

Post  njb12287 Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:03 am

So i was talking with Blackbible soday, as weel as Bit, whit, and ABK. bible brought up something that i had noticed as well but thought it was interesting. Has anyone here noticed that all of the posts in the HC morons thread that say he is amazing are from people with less then 50 posts. I find this interesting. Anyone else find this suspicious
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Ninja_Link

Junior

I love that elite has a woman doing the recordings for him, that's what I like to see, more girls doing everything us guys do and it shows that he's for having females involved more in HC, isn't his executive a girl, that's cool
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow so when you need my help just let me know, I support what your trying to do, and so far everything about HC is catching my attention, keep it up, hey do you see LS whenever you want? or no, well i'll ask you in a PM, because LS my not like users announcing that, or not, who knows

Vlad_Dracul_315

Junior

Hey Prophecy, I was happy that I got to be in the last Home Conference. I think we touched on alot of good topics. I would like to see the feed from that. Could you possibly send me the link? I would also like to thank you for what you are trying to do for Home. We (The Homelings) strive for the same thing. I am realy getting anoyed of all these people makeing duplicate accounts to look like ours, just to slander us. I think these Fakelings should be delt with.
    Message Edited by Vlad_Dracul_315 on 02-23-2009 08:56 PM

jayistheway

Junior

the conference went very well and yet again i heard many great ideas to improve home.im very happy to be a part of the home conference,and look forward to the next one!!
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Something interesting Empty Re: Something interesting

Post  Asuka Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:43 am

Wow, I had the mad desire to punch something after Ninja's post. I wonder why...
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post  JamesSoprano Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:07 am

Asuka wrote:Wow, I had the mad desire to punch something after Ninja's post. I wonder why...

your not alone on that .. makes me wanna punch someone too. jeeze just reading these posts made me threw up alittle in my mouth
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380

Post  BitRunner Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:45 am

Doesn't it make you wish people weren't anonymous on the internet? My brass knuckles need some use...
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  jiggyteddy Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:17 am

I would gladly show many of them a real shoryuken. lol!
    lobobuzz
    lobobuzz
    Glitcher

Number of posts : 15

Post  lobobuzz Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Yep, I have suspected that pelite has had multiple accounts for some time. I think Teddy and I chatted about it a while back too. pelite is just one dubious schmuck! BTW, I've been busy over the past week or two and have only been lurking on the N1 forum. I've been needing to unload my thoughts on this guy. Looks like my time will free up a bit after today. Yeah!! Smile
    Duck_of_Doom
    Duck_of_Doom
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 51

Post  Duck_of_Doom Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Very suspicious indeed. scratch

I agree that Ninja's comments are misogynistic. For that alone he should be thrown under a Zamboni. Twisted Evil

I give this guy two more weeks at the utmost before he self destructs from Power Tripping overload. There is a good old English saying "Truth will out" and another one "He will get his comeuppance". I'll be smirking on the sidelines when that happens. tongue
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Post  njb12287 Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:52 am

Lol and now he is making posts with his lame account Home_conference. Im going to make a Nameless_ones PSN account. Im serious lol
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:20 am

njb12287 wrote:Lol and now he is making posts with his lame account Home_conference. Im going to make a Nameless_ones PSN account. Im serious lol
    If you do, please capitalize the "O" in "Ones"

I've been thinking this for a long time now guys. I remember lobo brought this up a while ago... so did Nick. I wouldn't put it past him. He can always find a lower level of dirt to stoop to.

I've been quiet the past couple days, but that is only because I've been doing some detective work on this.

Would anyone be able to trace IP addresses for all those "new" fans of his on those garbage threads?
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Post  njb12287 Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:30 am

I dont believe so, i can on hear so i know it can be done, but probably by the mods. oh and look at ninjas posts. 90% are in Prophecy's threads. I bet its him, I would put money on it.
    TRICKY_USMC
    TRICKY_USMC

Number of posts : 64

Post  TRICKY_USMC Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:33 am

oops sorry njb i read to quickly through your post.

Last edited by TRICKY_USMC on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Post  njb12287 Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:34 am

I could easily check on here. but i cant on the official forums lol, how cool would that be
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Post  Asuka Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:34 am

Well, if worse comes to worse, I've got a Japanese and a Hong Kong account if you need them. I just need to remember the passwords for them...
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:47 am

If he is indeed cloning himself, he is also kudo spamming the Sh*t out of each of the connected accounts.

F*cking loser.
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Post  njb12287 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:00 am

lol i actually have like 9 PSN accounts. long story lol. maybe ill spam his thread in return ha ha. even it all up
    Duck_of_Doom
    Duck_of_Doom
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 51

Post  Duck_of_Doom Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:46 am

If he is indeed cloning himself, he is also kudo spamming the Sh*t out of each of the connected accounts.

F*cking loser.

DITTO! lol!

Last edited by Duck_of_Doom on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:48 am

they read these boards ya know. where do you think they got the idea of inviting Jack Tretton to one of their meetings from.

https://namelessones.forumotion.com/off-topic-discussion-f4/the-problem-with-the-hc-and-the-owner-t9-15.htm

check post #35, I swear those dudes dont have an original thought between the bunch of them!
    JamesSoprano
    JamesSoprano

Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post  JamesSoprano Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 pm

is their a way we can make the boards readable to only members who sign up ?
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Post  jiggyteddy Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:10 pm

JamesSoprano wrote:is their a way we can make the boards readable to only members who sign up ?
    I have to say that would be a bad thing for our club.

Reason for that is because we promote against censorship and openness.

If you're concerned about spies, that will always be there. If he wants to stoop to that level, so be it. I'm sure he already has anyway.

Bottom line is this guys--we're better than that. That piece of garbage can go rot in hell for all I care. He duped me once, and I won't ever let that slip again. He definitely hasn't heard the last of me, and likely never will.

I will piss on him everytime there is anything I find disputable. Sorry pelite, but you've been a little B*tch the whole time. I hope you're reading this scumbag. I challenge you to respond returd. And in case you're not sure of that word yet, turd means Sh*t. That would be you. So come on out of hiding pelite.

I made many hints and even outright asked you to come here. So what is the fear? You got nothing to hide like you always claim.

We've got a venue right here, not your stupid clubhouse where you can mob me with your cronies. And if you are using multiple accounts to kudo spam, you are truly "leet" because you really need to be on another level to do stoop that low. You pathetic scum. My unborn nephew has bigger balls than you.
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Post  njb12287 Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Lol i made one forum only readable by Members of the site, no guests and thats off-topic. Since we dog hard on Prophecy

Post  Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:03 pm

good job njb!

can we move all of these threads over there?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:48 pm