The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS


    introduce yourself

    Share
    avatar
    JamesSoprano
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Halifax NS, Canada

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  JamesSoprano on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:32 pm

    jiggyteddy wrote:
    Asuka wrote:It doesn't matter to me how old you are - you're a Stargate fan!! YAY!!

    Welcome! ^_^
    Agreed on that one too!

    Richard Dean Anderson is the man. MacGyver is one of my all time favorite shows, to go with the A Team.


    The A-Team ... Burnout Paradise .. The A-Team Van....Unsucssful Barrel Rolls ... it all comes back to haunt me lol!
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  Jersquall on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:40 pm

    Hello, My name is Jersquall and i'm a nameless one.. Cool
    avatar
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

    Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Location : everywere Va

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  abkslovak on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:25 pm

    Jersquall wrote:Hello, My name is Jersquall and i'm a nameless one.. Cool


    Sup Jersquall how are you doing? Nice to see you on here.
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  Jersquall on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:47 pm

    abkslovak wrote:
    Jersquall wrote:Hello, My name is Jersquall and i'm a nameless one.. Cool


    Sup Jersquall how are you doing? Nice to see you on here.

    Thanks, Just checking out the threads and I think I like the concept. cheers
    avatar
    TRICKY_USMC
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15
    Location : Daphne, AL

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  TRICKY_USMC on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:23 pm

    welcome jersquall Smile

    I am glad to see you finally made it here.
    avatar
    JamesSoprano
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Halifax NS, Canada

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  JamesSoprano on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:29 pm

    yes, Welcome Jersquall... i hope you enjoy your Freedom here on " these forums " Smile
    avatar
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

    Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 32
    Location : Normal, IL

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  Asuka on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:58 pm

    Yay Jersquall - welcome!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  Guest on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:27 pm

    were getting stronger everyday! welcome aboard, let take over the world pirat
    avatar
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

    Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Location : everywere Va

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  abkslovak on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:49 pm

    Narde15 wrote:were getting stronger everyday! welcome aboard, let take over the world pirat


    Im in to take over the world
    avatar
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

    Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Colorado

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  njb12287 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:30 am

    lol ya me too ha ha. someone has to right
    avatar
    allstar2812
    Beta

    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-02-25
    Age : 28
    Location : Salt lake City, Utah

    ...

    Post  allstar2812 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:57 am

    hey used to post a lot on the home boards before all the new people came and ruined that forum for me lol so i thought id come here with mature people... Wink


    Last edited by allstar2812 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

    Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Colorado

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  njb12287 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:03 am

    Welcome allstar, its nice to see you. I hear you about the other forum, we are definately more grown up here lol. And anyone is welcome.
    avatar
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

    Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 37
    Location : NYC

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  jiggyteddy on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 am

    allstar2812 wrote:hey used to post a lot on the home boards before all the new people came and ruined that forum for me lol so i thought id come here with mature people... Wink
    Well look what we have here?

    If I remember correctly... you are "World in Flames" PSU handle right?

    Welcome to our little safe haven here. Feel free to browse and post your thoughts on anything and everything.
    avatar
    TRICKY_USMC
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15
    Location : Daphne, AL

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  TRICKY_USMC on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:23 am

    welcome allstar.

    hope you enjoy your stay, and the total freedom here Smile
    avatar
    allstar2812
    Beta

    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-02-25
    Age : 28
    Location : Salt lake City, Utah

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  allstar2812 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:35 am

    jiggyteddy wrote:
    allstar2812 wrote:hey used to post a lot on the home boards before all the new people came and ruined that forum for me lol so i thought id come here with mature people... Wink
    Well look what we have here?

    If I remember correctly... you are "World in Flames" PSU handle right?

    Welcome to our little safe haven here. Feel free to browse and post your thoughts on anything and everything.

    yep that was me.... Very Happy
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  Jersquall on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:36 am

    Thanks guys and let me know how I can help. if at all.
    avatar
    TRICKY_USMC
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15
    Location : Daphne, AL

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  TRICKY_USMC on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:37 am

    Jersquall wrote:Thanks guys and let me know how I can help. if at all.
    you can help by giving me some of that delicious cake you had
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  Jersquall on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:39 am

    TRICKY_USMC wrote:
    Jersquall wrote:Thanks guys and let me know how I can help. if at all.
    you can help by giving me some of that delicious cake you had

    I'm still concerned about it giving you gas >.>
    avatar
    TRICKY_USMC
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-15
    Location : Daphne, AL

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  TRICKY_USMC on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:47 am

    Jersquall wrote:
    TRICKY_USMC wrote:
    Jersquall wrote:Thanks guys and let me know how I can help. if at all.
    you can help by giving me some of that delicious cake you had

    I'm still concerned about it giving you gas >.>

    what can i say? i just can't hold it when you get around me. i think i just get to uncomfortable Embarassed
    avatar
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  Jersquall on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:50 am

    TRICKY_USMC wrote:
    Jersquall wrote:
    TRICKY_USMC wrote:
    Jersquall wrote:Thanks guys and let me know how I can help. if at all.
    you can help by giving me some of that delicious cake you had

    I'm still concerned about it giving you gas >.>

    what can i say? i just can't hold it when you get around me. i think i just get to uncomfortable Embarassed

    lmao Hahahaha I think i'm going to like it here. lol!
    avatar
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

    Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 32
    Location : Normal, IL

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  Asuka on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:16 am

    Hi Allstar! Welcome to N1s! ^_^

    martin447
    Beta

    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-02-24
    Age : 26
    Location : Ballerup, Denmark

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  martin447 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:16 pm

    i'm slow Razz
    finally found the "introductions"-thread Wink

    so, hello everyone Smile

    i've never been good at introductions, i sometimes end up writing something i shouldn't... and it all ends in chaos Razz
    so don't i think i will tell my life-story this time around Wink

    i'm happy to be here, now i just need to pull myself together and begin posting on here Smile
    avatar
    JamesSoprano
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 328
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Halifax NS, Canada

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  JamesSoprano on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:35 pm

    Welcome Aboard Martin
    avatar
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

    Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2009-02-19
    Age : 32
    Location : Normal, IL

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  Asuka on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:57 pm

    Hehe, hi Martin! ^_^
    avatar
    eric1018
    Newbie

    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  eric1018 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:28 pm

    Hey all its Eric! All who don't know me, I am ILOVEPLASTATION3 on psn and have been one of the many "Home" board contributers.

    I just got an e-mail to join this forum and thought what a great idea. Though I don't believe I will be on very much, I still wanted to join just so I could always know I had an un"super"moderated forum to go to if needed.

    I hope to bring all that I can to this forum. cheers

    P.S. Yes I did spell my psn name wrong...but its too late to change. lol!

    Sponsored content

    Re: introduce yourself

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:23 pm