The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

5 posters

Clubs and jelly doughnuts.

Jersquall
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Clubs and jelly doughnuts. Empty Clubs and jelly doughnuts.

Post  Jersquall Sat May 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Saturday I went to the 5 pst meeting and I get alot of messages from members wanting to go so I say i'll see what I can do. I have sub controls, As a sub commander (stop laughing) I can invite people to join so I try but the club is full. So I go to clear some room but can't. Only Club owner can. So i'm sitting there with jelly doughnut on my face goin.. o.k. now what?

If your a club owner please clear room for would be invites. If you cannot be there then go a few days before meet and do it. You pretty much know who will be regulars by now so use your best judgement. I'm not singling anyone out this is across the board.

Sony should know by now if we trust someone enough to sub then they should have this feature as well.

Input?
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Clubs and jelly doughnuts. Empty Re: Clubs and jelly doughnuts.

Post  njb12287 Sat May 09, 2009 10:08 pm

I know i have had the same problem, as i am also a Sub commander(still funny huh). The same goes with decorating the club house. Kinda lame you trust someone enough to add and invite people, but not enough to move chairs around lol. Sony does need to fix this
    MizzRockPlacebo
    MizzRockPlacebo
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post  MizzRockPlacebo Sat May 09, 2009 11:37 pm

I was alittle disappointed of not going, then Chronos told me no one had the power to kick anyone. So i was like, alright. This was going to be my first meeting i could attend, i was otherwise engaged in schoolwork. How'd the meeting go?

I do believe Sub Commandors should have the power to remove someone. I honestly don't see why not.
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  jiggyteddy Sun May 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Yep Mizz... sorry about that stupid technical issue. It will hopefully be cleared up in the next few days.

The meeting went well and had some great points made across the board. Great job guys.
    Jersquall
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Post  Jersquall Sun May 10, 2009 5:20 pm

jiggyteddy wrote:Yep Mizz... sorry about that stupid technical issue. It will hopefully be cleared up in the next few days.

The meeting went well and had some great points made across the board. Great job guys.

Great job by you stepping up to the podium when needed. You should of been chairman long ago. You didn't have days to prep and be nervous and that might of been a good thing Smile

O.k. Who own's each club guys? We just need to get some things ironed out thats all. Lets get this thing going in the right direction before thursday meet.
    Jersquall
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Post  Jersquall Mon May 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Well, This won't happen if i'm in a meeting. Nameless Ones club just created for Creators meet and to reasure that this will not happen. Only a select few will be added with plenty of room for addition. club name Nameless Ones
    Blackbible
    Flying Couch

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post  Blackbible Tue May 12, 2009 3:05 am

Good idea creating a backup club bro
    Jersquall
    Jersquall
    Pro Bowler

Post  Jersquall Tue May 12, 2009 3:10 am

Blackbible wrote:Good idea creating a backup club bro

Thank you sir. It's already paying off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:59 am