The Nameless Ones

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nameless Ones

WELCOME TO THE N1 FORUMS

+5
whitwhit
Asuka
abkslovak
BitRunner
njb12287
9 posters

Opinions On the Ninja Contests

njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Opinions On the Ninja Contests Empty Opinions On the Ninja Contests

Post  njb12287 Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:59 pm

well fell free to let loose guys. what were your opinions on the ninja contest
    BitRunner
    BitRunner
    Code Breaker

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Opinions On the Ninja Contests Empty Re: Opinions On the Ninja Contests

Post  BitRunner Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:08 pm

I thought it was a lot of fun to be in the instance with a lot of the cool forum guys. Between that and the first n1s meeting I've pretty much filled up my friends list now.

I didn't really care so much about the contest itself, I already own both games. What I didn't like though is that a mod didn't even come out to say we didn't win, I think it would have been a lot more professional for them to at least do that.
    abkslovak
    abkslovak
    Mallrat

Number of posts : 281

Post  abkslovak Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:35 pm

BitRunner wrote:I thought it was a lot of fun to be in the instance with a lot of the cool forum guys. Between that and the first n1s meeting I've pretty much filled up my friends list now.

I didn't really care so much about the contest itself, I already own both games. What I didn't like though is that a mod didn't even come out to say we didn't win, I think it would have been a lot more professional for them to at least do that.

100% true
    they should of at least told us it was over instead of allowing all of us think it was still on lol.

But i think it was kinda rigged lol but hey it is done and over with.
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Post  Asuka Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:24 am

My problem with the contest was that I don't like either of the games they were offering. If I were to do the contest and won, I would've just sold the games on eBay. And when I thought about it, that would be unfair to someone entering the contest because they really want the games for their own.

What they should've done was offered a gift card (or something similar) so that we could choose what games we won. Then I would've participated.
    njb12287
    njb12287
    Vault-Tec C.E.O.

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  njb12287 Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:26 am

oh definately they should have just givin like 20 dollars at the PSN store, that would have been better and its less money worth lol
    whitwhit
    whitwhit
    Air Race Junkie

Number of posts : 189

Post  whitwhit Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:05 pm

personally they should have done a better job advertising the contest to the causaul gamers bc thats when you get the ppl that wanna mess it up for every one
    allstar2812
    allstar2812
    Beta

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Opinions On the Ninja Contests Empty .....

Post  allstar2812 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm

njb12287 wrote:oh definately they should have just givin like 20 dollars at the PSN store, that would have been better and its less money worth lol

yeah i agree with that.... 20$ on the store would've been nice.... it wouldve appealed to more people.... i own both games so i didnt participate in it... and there are others who dont care for shooters...
    Asuka
    Asuka
    Deathscythe

Number of posts : 278

Post  Asuka Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:58 am

I mean, I know lots of people like those games, but it's still a little disconcerting. I say this mostly because they indirectly have shown that they're trying to cater to the mainstream game fans, and not the public as a whole.

They're bring out all those clothes, items, and such for many games that are considered the biggest. I know it's probably better business practice or something to do this, but there are the gamers (like myself) that are getting completely left by the wayside.
    BigVic
    BigVic
    Glitcher

Number of posts : 22

Post  BigVic Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:51 pm

abkslovak wrote:
    BitRunner wrote:I thought it was a lot of fun to be in the instance with a lot of the cool forum guys. Between that and the first n1s meeting I've pretty much filled up my friends list now.

100% true
    they should of at least told us it was over instead of allowing all of us think it was still on lol.

But i think it was kinda rigged lol but hey it is done and over with.

I agree with this also. It was kind of lame hearing that they already picked the winner 10 minutes ago. Though it was cool to see a lot of people from the forums.
    jiggyteddy
    jiggyteddy
    Hard Boiled

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  jiggyteddy Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:05 pm

I have to say that aside from the meetings we have as a club, that was definitely the best community event I've been a part of in home.

That includes the CB and OB.
    groovy341
    groovy341
    Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post  groovy341 Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Just as an act of curiosity what were the games they offered? I don't use Home all that often and I completely missed anything about this contest because I avoid the forums like the plague.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:22 am